I love our draft!

I know a lot of people aren't crazy about our draft but I think have some solid new players. No, we didn't find a franchise tackle or a franchise qb, and I know that's what the fans want...the sexy picks. But this is what we did do:

We got the most electrifying, exciting player in the draft

We added depth to our offensive line

We improved our run defense with a couple of big guys up front

We added some OLB depth with guys that may push for playing time

This has too many holes to fill in one draft. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm just excited we have some solid football minds that have a vision for once and they are going to stick to their vision. They are drafting high character, high work ethic players who are going to bring maximum effort on every snap. Those are the type of guys you need to build a long term successful franchise.

Kudos to the first Buddy Nix draft...hopefully the first of many successful drafts to come!

I know a lot of people aren't crazy about our draft but I think have some solid new players. No, we didn't find a franchise tackle or a franchise qb, and I know that's what the fans want...the sexy picks. But this is what we did do:

This has too many holes to fill in one draft. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm just excited we have some solid football minds that have a vision for once and they are going to stick to their vision. They are drafting high character, high work ethic players who are going to bring maximum effort on every snap. Those are the type of guys you need to build a long term successful franchise.

Kudos to the first Buddy Nix draft...hopefully the first of many successful drafts to come!

agreed... and is no oone excited for levi brown? had heard we were high on him. i really like that pick.

yes i agree as well, this was the type of draft that was needed. i was impressed with how they went about getting who they felt will and can help the team, with a deaf ear to all the TALKING HEADS and SO-CALLED FANS who are enamored with the media darlings. i liked the Levi Brown pic also. now let's see what Gailey and crew can do!

:thumbsup:

:lol:

:thumbsup: Well the quick analysis is pretty clear that this was a very good draft for the Bills, which now has to be translated onto the field.

Sounds like Batten will be a wild special teamer and Spiller will keep us on the edges of our seats! The defensive picks whether they start or rotate in will create enough havoc to let our secondary collect more interceptions than last year.

We may have picked up our #3 or maybe even our #2 wideout and Brown seems to have some really great upside to him.

If you read all the pre-draft reports about these guys the common theme is their upside and that their best football is still to come. Buddy appears to have picked smart, motor driven, and quality players for the Bills.

Can't wait to see how Chan puts it all together!

GO BILLS :lol::(