I like this draft

No one knows how good this draft will end up being. But I like what I am seeing. We definitely beefed up both sides of the line, added an explosive play maker who can score anytime he touches the ball. Whether we make the playoffs this year or not, this is the first time in many, many, many years it looks like we actually have a plan, let me correct that, a GOOD plan in place for this team.

I can't wait until training camp opens and see these young men competing for jobs. All i can say is go Bills!!!!

No one knows how good this draft will end up being. But I like what I am seeing. We definitely beefed up both sides of the line, added an explosive play maker who can score anytime he touches the ball. Whether we make the playoffs this year or not, this is the first time in many, many, many years it looks like we actually have a plan, let me correct that, a GOOD plan in place for this team.

I can't wait until training camp opens and see these young men competing for jobs. All i can say is go Bills!!!!

I think we made some big steps towards rebuilding the defensive line and didn't try to do too much. The people who let WGR 55 think for them can whine all they want. Until they can think for themselves, they don't count.

For the most part I like this draft. We got bigger across the front 7 on D, picked up a killer RB and added some depth to the Oline. This is pretty much what they said they would do....I just didnt expect it to go down quite like that.