pregame intro on tv

ch19079

you know during the broadcast fo the game they run down the starters. D-Line, LBs, Secondary.

Sam Adams, was the lineman "best player". ("hes the big butt in the middle")

Fletcher was the LB "best player" (based on tackles)

McGee was the CB "best player"????

WTF. i know McGee had a good game 2 weeks ago but come on.

Clements is the better corner.

Melloy is the only PROBOWLER back there

and not even a mention that McGee is filling in for vincent who is hurt. they made it sound like he was a set starter at the begining of the year.

and 8 tackles in a game is not good if your tackling the WR your supposed to be covering 15 yards down field.

did anyone else notice this??

you know during the broadcast fo the game they run down the starters. D-Line, LBs, Secondary.

Sam Adams, was the lineman "best player". ("hes the big butt in the middle")

Fletcher was the LB "best player" (based on tackles)

McGee was the CB "best player"????

WTF. i know McGee had a good game 2 weeks ago but come on.

Clements is the better corner.

Melloy is the only PROBOWLER back there

and not even a mention that McGee is filling in for vincent who is hurt. they made it sound like he was a set starter at the begining of the year.

and 8 tackles in a game is not good if your tackling the WR your supposed to be covering 15 yards down field.

did anyone else notice this??

138192[/snapback]

I don't think they necessarily are highlighting what they perceive to be the "best" player from each unit when they do those introductions on CBS. It seems like they just highlight a player that they want to point something out about up front.

Tell this to all the Antoine Winfield supporters. I know Winfield would come up field to make tackles too.

138204[/snapback]

winfield was diffrent. he would tackle the RB or another WR who caught a pass. it seemed his reciever only had 2-3 cetches a game. while McGee's reciever gets 5-6 cetches a game. this game he got lucky cus jackson cant cetch anything.