Ralph Wilson Apologizing for fielding "a dull team"

LGB

Ralph Wilson Apologizing for fielding "a dull team

Not sure is this has been posted, but instead of an apology, most fans want players and coaching staff that by anyone standards constitutes a team capable of being a winning team that achieves at least to their ability instead of the level of their opponent. Win-less in the division two years ago, 2-4 last year...against NE...unspeakable... well...how about a team above .500 and a whiff of the playoffs?

Ralph Wilson Apologizing for fielding "a dull team

Not sure is this has been posted, but instead of an apology, most fans want players and coaching staff that by anyone standards constitutes a team capable of being a winning team that achieves at least to their ability instead of the level of their opponent. Win-less in the division two years ago, 2-4 last year...against NE...unspeakable... well...how about a team above .500 and a whiff of the playoffs?

I'm very happy with the apology... yeah talk is cheap but Spiller, in my honest opinion, is an electrifying back!

I'm very happy with the apology... yeah talk is cheap but Spiller, in my honest opinion, is an electrifying back!

That has been the worst crime to the fans! Not just losing, but being BOOOOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!

The games have sucked for years. If the Bills are just gonna lose anyway, the could at least be entertaining. I would much rather watch them lose 45-35 and have a 4-12 record, than sit through these dull, lifeless, field-goal battles. The Bills having beendragging other teams down to their own pitiful level BUT STILL LOSING! It has truly sucked.

Unfortunately, with no QB and no passing game to speak of, this team will still be very dull next year. Unless Spiller turns in a rookie Adrian Peterson or 2nd-year Chris Johnson season.

Are there any rapists we could trade for at this point? That would make the team less dull.

Unfortunately, with no QB and no passing game to speak of, this team will still be very dull next year. Unless Spiller turns in a rookie Adrian Peterson or 2nd-year Chris Johnson season.

Are there any rapists we could trade for at this point? That would make the team less dull.

Lol. Rapisbeger : Buffalo get your pepper spray ready! Lock away your mothers, sisters and girlfriends. Helooo superbowl!

That has been the worst crime to the fans! Not just losing, but being BOOOOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!

The games have sucked for years. If the Bills are just gonna lose anyway, the could at least be entertaining. I would much rather watch them lose 45-35 and have a 4-12 record, than sit through these dull, lifeless, field-goal battles. The Bills having beendragging other teams down to their own pitiful level BUT STILL LOSING! It has truly sucked.

Exactly.

How bout' the Shout song when the Bills' get a first down?