Ram's, Bills & Browns discussing 33rd pick

and forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseum, but could the bills trade marshawn and a couple other picks to STL for the 33rd pick and still keep their original second rounder? I guess the better question is would the Ram's consider such a package? that would give us the likes of Clausen(or McCoy) as a 2nd round pick and still allow us a nice high pick for DL or OL?

again if this has already been discussed I apologize

and forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseum, but could the bills trade marshawn and a couple other picks to STL for the 33rd pick and still keep their original second rounder? I guess the better question is would the Ram's consider such a package? that would give us the likes of Clausen(or McCoy) as a 2nd round pick and still allow us a nice high pick for DL or OL?

With everyone falling and still a bunch of good players out there... I think patience is the word

Apology accepted.

I can't see the Rams placing that much value on Lynch when they already have Stephen Jackson running for 1,500 + yards season in and season out.