Drew Bledsoe

YOOOOOO

and yes they were terrible....

But the first time in a long time...He bounced back and made some big plays, played with a swagger, executed plays with perfection(fake dive-swing play, 3rd down fake pitch reverse, etc. etc.) and lead our team to victory...and all this on the road....

I said before the game that DREW couldnt win a big game on the road....DREW would have to prove me wrong...and although he didnt have a flawless game, he made the plays to prove me wrong...

@Miami next week, Do it again DREW...If you make a mistake, bounce right back and make some plays....back to back road wins....Sounds Nice....Now get it done...

Go DREW!!! Go BILLS!!!

Back to .500 :huh:

On the Bills' first five scoring drives, Bledsoe was 20 of 26 for 222 yards. On third downs, he was 9 of 11 for 95 yards, including completions of 24 and 16 yards.

137904[/snapback]

That's terrible. Just terrible! The Bills won this game IN SPITE OF THOSE NUMBERS. Didn't you get the memo?

:blink:

It's all baby steps from here. Before yesterday, drew would have thrown those int's and then forced throws and been terrible afterwards. Yeah, he was bad, but he did bounce back and was able to make plays. As i said in an earlier post today, i can't wait to see if he progresses, stays the same, or regresses next week in miami.

Bledsoe's interception to Lee Evans was one yard to long and 1 yard to far to the left. If he was on the money Evans would have split those 2 defenders for the TD. That Interception was a bad throw not a bad decision. He did miss the guy wide open in the middle but Lee Evans was open as well.

His first INT was a misread on either Bledsoe's or Campbells end. Campbell turned in and Drew threw it out.

The 3rd INT Bledsoe didn't have a good throwing lane. A Linebacker was in the way and he didn't see the 2nd guy step into the play. He threw it blind and got the INT for it.

The INT's look bad on paper but the Seahawks didn't score any points off it. Thanks to the defense. None of them were on the Bills half of the field so the Seahawks always had a long field to work against. None of the INT's were from Bledsoe behing hurried and making a stupid mistake. He was slinging for the Endzone and I will take those kind of INT's anyday.