charles davis......lol...........

it was funny when the boards exploded when this guy had his mock draft and the bills takin spiller.........you guys called him every name in the book........and here we are spiller on the bills.......

you all owe the dude an apology........

it was funny when the boards exploded when this guy had his mock draft and the bills takin spiller.........you guys called him every name in the book........and here we are spiller on the bills.......

funny how this post isn't getting any hits

funny how this post isn't getting any hits

lol....i dont care if it gets any hits at 3am but in all honesty this guy needs an apology from most posters around here when his mock came out......i really dont mind the pick of spiller. i think in he end we will all be greatful we drafted him

It's funny how most are saying that Spiiller to Buffalo was somehow a big surprise/shock.

Any fan who has a slight clue as to what's going on has had to of heard Spiller's name mentioned quite a bit over the ladt month. Many actually had spiller going to the Bills...including, Charles Davis, Mike Mayock, and Nolan Nawrocki.

Some may not like the pick, but it definitely didn't come out of left field like the Whitner pick 4 years ago. like it or not the Bills went with their board and you have to respect that. No more reaching for needs, and I like it.

Good night, hopefully we can add 2 starters tomorrow! I'd be happy with Sergio Kindle!

Hey buddy, I am with you that many owe this cat an appology. He had Spiller from day one and never changed. He knew we needed pure explosive talent on this roster and he was right

No he owes us one because we actually took him

"You all?" I would... if only I paid enough attention to mock drafts to comment on them.

Oh, wait, now it's coming back to me. There WAS a guy who was bashing Davis, saying he didn't know who the hell he thought he was, and I pointed out that he's been doing college football broadcasts for the last 20 years. Does that qualify as name-calling?

Add: Upon dragging that post to the top of the board, I find several TSW members agreeing with Davis and only two guys bashing him. "You all?" Only 10,000 more to go...

Dear Mock Draft Dude,

We are so sorry you were right about the CJ Spiller pick. Seriously.

Sincerely,

TBD

Dear Charles,

The smart Bills fans apologise for those who have no clue and claim to be knowledgeable Bills fans.