My final draft

Being so hyped about the draft ,I need to burn some time. Okay here we go.

Rd 1 Clausen

Rd 2 Charles Brown USC

Rd 3 Cam Thomas N.C.

Rd4 Jacoby Ford wr. Clemson

Rd 5 Ciron Black Ot-G LSU.

Man I think this year we are finally going to get some players. LETs Go BuFFalOOOOOO :rolleyes:

Rd 1 Clausen

Rd 2 Charles Brown USC

Rd 3 Cam Thomas N.C.

Man I think this year we are finally going to get some players. LETs Go BuFFalOOOOOO :rolleyes:

No way Clausen in the first.

Rd 1 Clausen

Rd 2 Charles Brown USC

Rd 3 Cam Thomas N.C.

I am not a big fan of Clausen, but I could live with him in the 1st. I HATE the idea of Charles Brown in

the 2nd. From everything that I've read, he is an underpowered underachiever who would be a significant

reach in the early 2nd. On top of that, how could you draft Charlie Brown that early - he has never even

been able to kick that damn ball!

I am not a big fan of Clausen, but I could live with him in the 1st. I HATE the idea of Charles Brown in

the 2nd. From everything that I've read, he is an underpowered underachiever who would be a significant

reach in the early 2nd. On top of that, how could you draft Charlie Brown that early - he has never even

been able to kick that damn ball!

Where did you ready that? I have read four articles today on my Droid apps (mostly from National Football Post but a few others) that Brown may be the best LT prospect in the draft and they expect him to go in the top 15 now.

Where did you ready that? I have read four articles today on my Droid apps (mostly from National Football Post but a few others) that Brown may be the best LT prospect in the draft and they expect him to go in the top 15 now.

Bills scouts sounded high on old charlie Brown..