Bledsoe Quote

rolly

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday
I've probably said that more than anyone else, I'm still here, & I stand by that statement: The only stat that matters is winning. QB rating, TD to INT ratios, etc. are irrelevant to me. He may have thrown 3 bad picks, but bottom-line we won convincingly.

With each win, Drew extends his Bills career out another week. As much as I would prefer to see JP or Matthews playing QB, I'm cool with him starting as long as he keeps winning. As soon as he loses, he sits.

IF he keeps winning AND leads the Bills to a Super Bowl win AND is chosen MVP, then he can stay; that would only be fair. Anything less than that, and he must leave town no later than June 2005.

138083[/snapback]

Actually, it's not really the only stat that matters. For a more nuanced assessment of where this team stands, including an explanation of why we have the 28th least-efficient offense, the 5th most-efficient defense, and the #1 special team in the league, check out

www.footballoutsiders.com

With each win, Drew extends his Bills career out another week. As much as I would prefer to see JP or Matthews playing QB, I'm cool with him starting as long as he keeps winning. As soon as he loses, he sits.

IF he keeps winning AND leads the Bills to a Super Bowl win AND is chosen MVP, then he can stay; that would only be fair. Anything less than that, and he must leave town no later than June 2005.

138083[/snapback]

Wow - and I thought I was being harsh on Bledsoe. Rico - you seem to fall into the Buffalo 66 school of thought as your expectations are sky-high.

For those supporting Drew, yes - great game and great TEAM win. Nice to see Drew doing his part. But keep in mind Drew's poor record and stats over the past 2 years and realize that for the Billsto take it to the "next level", Drew's performance, decision making, leadership, completions, etc need to seriously improve