Programming note: Draft on WECK

Lori

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of Brad and the show, BUT I would have liked to have heard at least one report from One Bills Drive. They hyped it and I have not heard one call to Tim Graham or Allan Wilson.

Good point. With all the jumping around the Pats have done, it might have been tough for Tim to break away, but maybe they could still get Allen. Just dropped Brad a note about it.

With so many guys in the studio and things moving so quickly, Brad may have decided not to break it up to make the call. That's just my guess, though.

With so many guys in the studio and things moving so quickly, Brad may have decided not to break it up to make the call. That's just my guess, though.

I think it was a mistake. They were very cocky on FB and on the radio about the superior draft coverage they would have. They even remarked (on FB I believe) that WGR probably wouldn't even have someone at OBD. Well, they never went to the stadium and if I wanted to hear Buddy Nix talk about the Bill's pick I had to hear it on 550.

I understand the excitement of the new addition to the team, but (and Brad I mean no disrespect), but if your gonna talk the talk.....

I think it was a mistake. They were very cocky on FB and on the radio about the superior draft coverage they would have. They even remarked (on FB I believe) that WGR probably wouldn't even have someone at OBD. Well, they never went to the stadium and if I wanted to hear Buddy Nix talk about the Bill's pick I had to hear it on 550.

I understand the excitement of the new addition to the team, but (and Brad I mean no disrespect), but if your gonna talk the talk.....

What is FB?

Got it........One question I had was do they not have the rights to play the feed coming from Radio City? I didn't listen to GR, but I know they normally do have the live feed of the announcements. Maybe it's an espn thing?

I think that Brad and Company should have a draft show tonight. The Yankees are on the West Coast, so they won't start till late, I presume. The draft resumes at 6, and GR has the Sabres game. I'd love to have a local draft broadcast.