No more Hitler videos?

tomdayfan

Quick, quick, quick. Someone needs to do a Hitler video of Hitler finding out there will be no more Hitler videos.

I remember thinking it would be sort of funny if someone did a Hitler video of him being told that Fonzie intended to jump over a shark on water skis.

FWIW, I did my first video today. It needs some fine-tuning and it will only appeal to a small audience, but I thought it was funny (if you don't mind if I laugh at my own jokes).

I remember thinking it would be sort of funny if someone did a Hitler video of him being told that Fonzie intended to jump over a shark on water skis.

FWIW, I did my first video today. It needs some fine-tuning and it will only appeal to a small audience, but I thought it was funny (if you don't mind if I laugh at my own jokes).

May I ask what the point of your video was? I mean that in a nice way.

Glad about the Hitler video, I think I was starting to learn German...albeit badly...

Can't say I understand it, but it was put together nicely.

It's about the whole housing/subprime/TARP/Goldman fraud stuff. Can't take too much credit for the production quality as Google makes it so simple.

Good, I thought that was just me.

Since financial people were the folks that were the target audience, that tells me that I need to work on my material.

:thumbdown:

It's about the whole housing/subprime/TARP/Goldman fraud stuff. Can't take too much credit for the production quality as Google makes it so simple.

Since financial people were the folks that were the target audience, that tells me that I need to work on my material.

:thumbdown:

What I got out of it was read up on all this. I just didn't see the humor.

I mean no offense, but to me it looked like a rip off of the Google commercial during the superbowl.

It wasn't funny or entertaining though (your video).

Just me though.