STL BILLS FINAL MOCK DRAFT

1. Anthony Davis LT Rutgers.....Not my favorite of the OTs but the best of what's left. Could start day 1.

2. Colt McCoy QB Texas......Leader, Smart, Competitor. Think he's the most overlooked QB in the draft.

3. Cam Thomas DT UNC here is your 3-4 NT.

4. CJ Wilson DE East Carolina....here's a true 3-4 DE, we only have 1 on the roster that I know of

5. Deji Karim RB Southern Illinois.....burner with compact body that can still run with some power (poor man's MJD).

6. Danario "Super Nario" Alexander WR Mizzou.....Boom or Bust pick coming off injury....Insane athlete for a guy his size.

6. Ramon Harewood OT Moorehouse.....Huge kid with good footwork but RAW. Potential future RT.

7. Larry Hart OLB Central Ark. 6ft 1in 245lbs. Speed off the edge. 21.5 sacks last two years against weak comp.

7. Danny Batten ILB S Dakota State 6 ft 3 inch 250lbs. Small School Prospect could go as early as Rd 5. Thumper.

What do ya think?

1. Anthony Davis LT Rutgers.....Not my favorite of the OTs but the best of what's left. Could start day 1.

2. Colt McCoy QB Texas......Leader, Smart, Competitor. Think he's the most overlooked QB in the draft.

3. Cam Thomas DT UNC here is your 3-4 NT.

4. CJ Wilson DE East Carolina....here's a true 3-4 DE, we only have 1 on the roster that I know of

5. Deji Karim RB Southern Illinois.....burner with compact body that can still run with some power (poor man's MJD).

6. Danario "Super Nario" Alexander.....Boom or Bust pick coming off injury....Insane athlete for a guy his size.

6. Ramon Harewood OT Moorehouse.....Huge kid with good footwork but RAW. Potential future RT.

7. Larry Hart OLB Central Ark. 6ft 1in 245lbs. Speed off the edge. 21.5 sacks last two years against weak comp.

7. Danny Batten ILB S Dakota State 6 ft 3 inch 250lbs. Small School Prospect could go as early as Rd 5. Thumper.

What do ya think?

Wow...No one from Mizzou? I'm impressed! :lol: