Roscoe Parrish

bluenews

Has anyone heard the status of Roscoe Parrish?

Is he on the trading block?

Does the new coaching staff have a plan maximize his play on the offense and special teams?

When Buddy or Chan talk about the receivers here,I must admit they never bring up Roscoes name. :thumbsup:

Basically, if Roscoe can't get it done with a coordinator who is known for maximizing players' talents, then he'll never get it done. I like the way he has remained (mostly) quiet throughout these frustrating seasons and look forward to what he'll do with plays geared towards what he does best...

Basically, if Roscoe can't get it done with a coordinator who is known for maximizing players' talents, then he'll never get it done.

That seems to be it for him. If Chan can't give him something to do to give him worth, then he isn't going to make anything in this league other than a PR.

Does the new coaching staff have a plan maximize his play on the offense and special teams?

IMO in galieys offense his career will be reserected and he will be a big part of our offense in the mold of a wes welker mark my word.

every time you get roscoe the ball in open space he can take it to the house and dont think galiey doesant know that!

If Ted Ginn Jr and Santonio Holmes where only worth 5th RND picks, what trade value does Roscoe have?