Bills War Room Hot List ....

Owen

In my opinion here is one of the Bills War Room Hot Lists for thier first pick including a trade with the New York Giants.....

1.QB Bradford

2.DT Suh

3.DT McCoy

4.OT Okung

5.OT Williams

6.RB Spiller

7.MLB McClain

8.OT Bulaga

9.DE Morgan

10. QB Clausen

11.NT Williams

12.OLB Graham

13.OLB Hughes

14.OLB Kindle

15.QB Tebow if their is a trade with New York... Bills would use the extra pick to trade up into the latter part of round one.

Players they will not draft, for they do not need help in these areas.... There could be a trade down however.

CB Haden

S Berry

OT Davis

S Thomas

New York Giants are hot after MLB McClain... They may trade up for him with the Bills if he is available. Giving the Bills their 1st and 2nd round picks...

I do believe however the Bills would like to draft McClain themselves if RB Stiller is already off the Boards along with OT Williams and maybe OT Bulaga...

There is no way to know what the Bills will do until it is their turn to pick and then you only have 50 50 chance of picking the right player......

Chanches of them taking QB Clausen...very little in my opinion.....

In my opinion here is one of the Bills War Room Hot Lists for thier first pick including a trade with the New York Giants.....

1.QB Bradford

2.DT Suh

3.DT McCoy

4.OT Okung

5.OT Williams

6.RB Spiller

7.MLB McClain

8.OT Bulaga

9.DE Morgan

10. QB Clausen

11.NT Williams

12.OLB Graham

13.OLB Hughes

14.OLB Kindle

15.QB Tebow if their is a trade with New York... Bills would use the extra pick to trade up into the latter part of round one.

Players they will not draft, for they do not need help in these areas.... There could be a trade down however.

CB Haden

S Berry

OT Davis

S Thomas

New York Giants are hot after MLB McClain... They may trade up for him with the Bills if he is available. Giving the Bills their 1st and 2nd round picks...

I do believe however the Bills would like to draft McClain themselves if RB Stiller is already off the Boards along with OT Williams and maybe OT Bulaga...

There is no way to know what the Bills will do until it is their turn to pick and then you only have 50 50 chance of picking the right player......

Chanches of them taking QB Clausen...very little in my opinion.....

Why would they have Bradford on the list? He'll be long gone before they're even on the clock...

Why would they have Bradford on the list? He'll be long gone before they're even on the clock...

That's just the way NFL teams prepare for their drafts. They put everyone on their list just in case someone falls regardless of how stupid and unlikely that may be. Most teams picking in the top 10-12 just account for everyone. The only teams that eliminate a few top prospects are the ones picking at the backend of round 1.

The Bills will likely take Buluga (Or one of the other top LT's if one slips), Clausen, or if their are no viable options at either position and no trade down is available Williams or McClain.

Honestly don't want the Bills to reach for a LT like Bruce Campbell or Anthony Davis. Also don't want the Bills to reach for a OLB. Just take Williams or McClain and now our run D and 3-4 has revived a huge boost.

I do hope a top LT does fall to us. Doesn't matter what QB we take as long as we have no O-line one won't be successful.