Jim Rome Show

CountDorkula

It's best to assume that a sports radio show is going to suck going into it. If you're looking for a hardcore X's & O's show you can forget about anything national. If they try to break down the Sabres 3rd line they'll be out of a job in a week. Cowherd acknowledges this regularly but unfortunately he's not funny in addition to not being insightful. Rome's emails are at least entertaining.

I have listened to Rome before and liked the show. I didn't get it at first but the more I listened the more I got it. He does do a lot of inside jokes.

I like Cowherd sometimes, but what I hate is when a caller doesn't agree with him Coward totally shuts the caller out and doesn't let him make his point. To me that is very annoying and makes me want to stuff his little turd a$$ in a locker.

I don't think you can do it...Cowherd has been doing P90X. :thumbdown:

I have listened to Rome before and liked the show. I didn't get it at first but the more I listened the more I got it. He does do a lot of inside jokes.

I like Cowherd sometimes, but what I hate is when a caller doesn't agree with him Coward totally shuts the caller out and doesn't let him make his point. To me that is very annoying and makes me want to stuff his little turd a$$ in a locker.

That is what makes it hard to listen to for me, the fact that i have little knowledge of the "inside jokes"

Plus i have a personal distain for Rome ever since he dissed Buffalo for being one of teh best sports cities. He said something along teh lines of "Buffalo! Good job! What else is there to do in Buffalo beside watch sports, go to the beaches you dont have"

All this being said..... Rome>>>>>>>>Schoop and the Bulldog (I really cant stand those 2, Especially mr oversensative Schoop)