jets to go into the toilet

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooooooo, I am willing to be money the jets won't make it back to the championship game. Put your money where you mouth is

Of course they won't. We will be winning the division and going to the championship game on our way to the superbowl with the tackle we got from the Raiders, the injured guy who flunked two physicals we got from the Ravens and this new running back we got from Tennessee's practice squad. That is a sucker bet...

Nine wins is a "lofty goal?" Talk about a loser mentality. Even with all of our injuries last year we got 7 wins. The switch to 3-4 defense is this crew's idea and they shouldn't get a bye for that decision. You play with what you got. A lofty goal would be to win the division or make the playoffs. No wonder this team is getting a loser image.

Nine wins is not reasonable considering all the upheaval. If not expecting this team w/ all of this stuff going on to win 9 or more games is me displaying a "loser mentality", so be it. I've been accused of far worse.