Infant jerseys?

Ok... as many of you know by now, YE OLE and Mrs. YE OLE are expecting their second born any day now and just in time for another run at Lord Stanley's Chalice... I am looking for infant/newborn Sabres and Bills jerseys. I've tapped all of my usual sources and have only found actual jersey's in the 12 month variety. I've found many other pieces of 'gear' that will serve Lil' Cotton well for the upcoming playoff run, but would like an actual jersey for him. I know some of you here are adept at some of the more 'nontraditional' sources... any ideas? YE OLE thanks you in advance!

Also, for those who have not yet heard it... the '09-'10 Sabres playoff anthem by the Jambrones is a must listen... put together very nicely:

When are you due? Newborns grow fast so the little one could be swimming in a 12 month jersey in September then have it fit perfectly in December.

I remember getting the newborn Bills fan package from the Bills, came with a Bills fan certificate, mini football, and jersey onesee....do they still offer that?

Don't buy the Bills bib, thing fades after one wash.