Need some help here...

I just stopped down to Wegman's on my way home.

I checked out their selection of 2010 NFL Draft magazines.

Fanball.com, Lindy's, Pro Football Weekly and The Sporting News...

...those were my 4 options? Each one has all different information and opinions. I was looking through them all for nearly an hour. I could not decided which one to get. So, I went with The Sporting News, based on reputation.

The Fanball one was alright. It said what team each player fit best and had a picture of every player in action. However, it said Dekoda Watson would be a "perfect fit" in Buffalo's defense, but he is 6'2 228 lbs. Exactly what we are trying to get rid of. With that there, Fanball.com lost a little credibility, in my book. Colt McCoy was another "perfect fit" for the Bills.

I like The Sporting News because it has a 3-Round Mock Draft. It also has a "Draft Chart" so you can fill it in as the draft progresses, or with your own Mock Draft. It also has the most player ratings out of the 4 I looked at. (350 players)

ALL of them were WAY off base with our "Team Needs." That is why I am confused on which is the best?

Does anybody have any insight as to which magazine has the best resources, the most credible people writing this stuff?

I don't know if I want to keep this one, return it...or just buy another 1, or all of them...I'd rather not.

So, of those of you who have bought one...which one did you buy and why? What is the best Draft Magazine???

Ourlads for the best player evals. In their mock draft they just slot players based on their rankings, not based on team needs. A player with a 1st round grade should be drafted in the first round; 2nd round,3rd round and down the line the same slotting of players. Their website: http://www.ourlads.com/ and as others have stated Pro Football Weekly's draft guide(the book) also has indepth player write-ups, with more small school prospects than most. The Sporting News "Draft WarRoom" online also has good player evals but take their mock drafts, just like most with a grain of salt. No GM is going to tip his hand on who he would like to draft. If only our airports had security like NFL draft warrooms. So if you hear some talking head like Kiper saying he "heard this" or "heard that" just do like I do; I scream at the TV and tell him to pound sand :doh::thumbsup: