Travis Henry

Takeo_14

Well TH has a fractured fibula. THat pretty much ends his season. Now do we still consider trading him which his market status will undoubtly take a hit. Any 1st round dreamers have been reduced to possibly a 2nd , but more likely a 3rd. He is under contract yet for next year yet. We could hang on and sort of showcase him in preseasona and so on. Wait maybe you have another Ricky Willaims case or team that ends up desperatly needing a runningback after training camp. I just have a hard time trading him now that he is done for the season. I was really hoping that we could get a 1st and at worst a 2nd. But now I am unsure that will happen.

Well TH has a fractured fibula. THat pretty much ends his season. Now do we still consider trading him which his market status will undoubtly take a hit. Any 1st round dreamers have been reduced to possibly a 2nd , but more likely a 3rd. He is under contract yet for next year yet. We could hang on and sort of showcase him in preseasona and so on. Wait maybe you have another Ricky Willaims case or team that ends up desperatly needing a runningback after training camp. I just have a hard time trading him now that he is done for the season. I was really hoping that we could get a 1st and at worst a 2nd. But now I am unsure that will happen.

136784[/snapback]

We'd be lucky at this point to even get a 3rd. I'm thinking he will bring us a 4th at best.