The Buffalo Bills are on the Clock!!! The Bills select QB.

If its not Clausen, just draft the best player who weighs 245+. Whether its a LT, NT, or LB we need help at all those positions.

Tony Washington is a legit top 15 talent who will be there at 41 because he slept with his sister 10 years ago. We can get a starting caliber LT in the 2nd, even if we take Bulaga in the first.

Get some real value and it will fall into place.

Out of the above, I believe only Skelton threw at the combine. Crompton may have, but dn stand out either way. Skelton looked great. I posted back then that he reminded me of Bledsoe. Zac Robinson looked good. But that's about it. I would be surpised if Bflo was intrested in Crompton as his successes came late and were relatively short lived. Nix wants someone with a resume (Tebow, McCoy).

Gil Brandt had something interesting to say yesterday on Sirius. He commented how other great athletes had unorthodox motions and were still successful and he expected Tebow to be a solid pro QB. We've beat the Tebow thing to death. Others seem to know more abour LeSaviour. Finally, I think it makes sense that if Bflo doesn't get the QB in the 1st 2 rounds, I think they just might be in the market for Campbell. But it should be a draft day deal.

I enjoyed your reply once again! I don't know a whole hecu'va like about Campbell...I've heard both good and bad..Would love to hear the arguement for and against Campbell as "our" QB. If we pursued Campbell what round or player would be

given up for him. I know one of the bloggers mentioned that we already have campbell soup when it comes to our more of the same crew of 3 onboard currently...and mentioned that it was more of the same kind of QB. What do most people think of Campbell in comparison to the 3 QB's we currently have in our soup kitchen????