Incredible...First road win in 300 years

Kgun5

...and all of a sudden it's illegal to criticize anyone over anything. This should be a place for free and open discussion of the game, both good and bad. I'd swear that some of you get your jollies off telling other people that you're a better fan then they are...

Fair enough.  Great win.  Why can't Drew account for a free safety?  Seems like he still makes rookie mistakes.  Yet they win despite him...

136461[/snapback]

I think it's mostly when he feels like he can't take a sack. Anyway, the commitment to the run is really paying dividends. Averages be damned. This team needs to run 30 times to be successful.

I called this win last week.  The Seahawks are total frauds and couldnt match up with the Bills D.  The NFC West in general is a horrible horrible division.  But a win is a win and a road win at that so its a good thing.

136479[/snapback]

The entire conference is a fraud. It's really too bad that we're going to have to have miracles happen in order to have a shot at the playoffs, while an 8-8 team will probably sneak in over there.

The entire conference is a fraud.  It's really too bad that we're going to have to have miracles happen in order to have a shot at the playoffs, while an 8-8 team will probably sneak in over there.

136487[/snapback]

8-8? I could see a 7-9 making it.

Look at the "6 seed contenders"

6. St. Louis 5-5 (Will most likely lose tomorrow at GB)

7. NY Giants 5-6

8. Carolina 4-7

8. Tampa Bay 4-7

8. Arizona 4-7

8. New Orleans 4-7

8. Chicago 4-7

8. Dallas 4-7

8. Detroit 4-7

Thats pathetic!

The only teams really really out of it are San Francisco and Washington

Root hard for the Raiders tonight too.

*Edited for context*

8-8?  I could see a 7-9 making it.

Look at the "6 seed contenders" 

6. St. Louis  5-5 (Will most likely lose tomorrow at GB)

7. NY Giants 5-6

8. Carolina 4-7

8. Tampa Bay 4-7

8. Arizona 4-7

8. New Orleans 4-7

8. Chicago 4-7

8. Dallas 4-7

8. Detroit 4-7

The only teams really really out of it are San Francisco and Washington

Root hard for the Raiders tonight too. 

Thats pathetic!

136502[/snapback]

Very sad, but who knows in the snow...I think number 6 in the NFC will surge to 8-8 in the end, but it'll really be something if 10-6 in the AFC stays home while 7-9 in the NFC goes.