Well, it's Autumn down here in New Zealand

Hey guys,

Autumn in officially here in New Zealand. With the leaves turning colors and woodsmoke in the air... I'm seriously missing football. (Or, "American Football", as it's called down here.)

Can anyone point me to where I could possible be able to download old Bills games? I'd love to be able to sit down with my son and watch a couple games, or even have an entire season so we can watch a game every Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

Autumn in officially here in New Zealand. With the leaves turning colors and woodsmoke in the air... I'm seriously missing football. (Or, "American Football", as it's called down here.)

Can anyone point me to where I could possible be able to download old Bills games? I'd love to be able to sit down with my son and watch a couple games, or even have an entire season so we can watch a game every Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

I have just the site :

TimeKill's Blog

:thumbsup:

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

What are you complaining about? Super 14 does it for me this time of year! I watched a game the other night from my old "home town (for 1 month)" of Mt. Maunganui. And test rugby is right around the corner!

there are a lot of amazing old "classic" Bills games on youtube. A lot of sweet highlights from the 80 and 81 teams which were a lot of fun to watch. this should keep you busy:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...+bills&aq=f

cheers to you...someday we'll be down to visit!

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that, guys! I'll be sure to check out the games on that first site you mentioned. (Too bad it's just the games from last season though.)

Hey Jester. yeah rugby season has kicked off down here already. In fact, my son has his first practice this week.

We also were just allowed to "pre-order" our tickets to the 2011 Rugby World Cup that NZ will be hosting. Nelson, where we live, will host the Italian team and will have 2 games here. Italy - Russia and Italy - USA! I can't wait... should be a great time.

(But I still miss American Football!)