Trade Lynch,Evans,Schobel,Williams,Stroud,Whitner,

Imagine all the draft picks- probably mostly 6ths and 7ths - but this would totally open us up to taking the BPA as we would suck everywhere and almost assure us the #1 pick next year.

You should have your posting privliges taken away.

I think his point, however, is well made. People on this board want to trade away our best players at certain positions to "stockpile" picks. Of course, this strategy makes no logical sense, considering that we'd have to use that pick to obtain said player's replacement. The strategy is just stupid, and people make those posts seriously, just throwing out the phrase "Trade Evans" or "Trade Lynch" etc, without contemplating the ramifications, really should have their posting privileges restricted.

I have never thought of this before, mostly because I never thought of trading away 8 players (roughly 5-6 starters), but if you can't fit the list of players you want to trade in the first line of the title, maybe you should think twice about posting it.

I think his point, however, is well made. People on this board want to trade away our best players at certain positions to "stockpile" picks. Of course, this strategy makes no logical sense, considering that we'd have to use that pick to obtain said player's replacement. The strategy is just stupid, and people make those posts seriously, just throwing out the phrase "Trade Evans" or "Trade Lynch" etc, without contemplating the ramifications, really should have their posting privileges restricted.

yeah that's my main point, my other points are anyone can be traded it all depends on the deal, but if you are going to say trade someone tell us for what and with who and at least be plausible, my next points are 1.damn with the move to 3-4 there are a lot of Bills who are not great fits in that system, 2. with the Bills in totally rebuilding mode are any players over 30 worth keeping, 3. are we ever going to get a QB who can throw a deep ball and make Evans worth the money 4 what does it say about this board when stupid posts like this one gets replies but when I actually try to take the time to write a thoughtful post nada.

I have never thought of this before, mostly because I never thought of trading away 8 players (roughly 5-6 starters), but if you can't fit the list of players you want to trade in the first line of the title, maybe you should think twice about posting it.

A. you must not have the gene that allows you to recognize sarcasm- must be nice to think everyone is complimenting you.

B. how the hell did I forget McCargo from that list

A. you must not have the gene that allows you to recognize sarcasm- must be nice to think everyone is complimenting you.

B. how the hell did I forget McCargo from that list

Yeah, since the sarcasm was pouring out of the first post and all...

And we couldn't trade McCargo for a box of Wheaties, get a clue.

Yeah, since the sarcasm was pouring out of the first post and all...

It absolutely was, for anyone who had already seen the latest "trade Lynch and Evans" thread.