Bills 3 Round Mock Draft

then you should learn to watch college football instead of taking a name and guessing. EVERY scout or mock draft I have seen have said Bulaga is a top 10 pick, some even say top 5 pick. He is the 2nd best if no the best OT in this draft.. and its a pretty close between him and Okung

Not entirely true... sporting news has him listed as a late first rnd pick and Kiper has him going 23rd in his latest mock. But all of this bickering over which lineman ppl prefer is funny to me who of us breaks down lineman film. Who has watched more than youtube highlights meant to impress ppl ala john wendling. So let's not bash ppl for having a diff opinion than your own (I kno this is tbd where negativity reigns but) just a question but why the love for bulaga? I have no opinion on ol because that is the one position it seems late rnd choices are starters all throughout the league moreso than other pos. So I will trust hope and root for whomever gets selected. But @ least tell me why you think he's the 2nd best ot and please don't say cause everyone else says so.

I'd be happy if the mocks stopped. Just stopped! They are boring, meaningless, and useless.

If you don't like mock drafts then why would you open a 3 round mock draft???? Do you go to Red Lobster if you hate seafood?? Do you go turkey hunting if you hate guns??? C'mon, you just want to bring everyone down with your complaining!! WGR550 has a whiner line by the way! You probably hate talking on the phone too! Guess

we'll hear from you on the whiner line then....How ridiculous :thumbsup:

Trent Williams Rd 1

Cam Thomas Rd 2

Brandon Spikes Rd 3

McCluster Rd 4- He should be there after a slower 40 time at the combine

Here is my 3 round mock draft...it's a bit different from the typical draft I am seeing, but I am not looking at it as my wish list. I am looking at it from the perspective of who will likely be available when we draft instead of needs alone. I also took

into account players like Trent Williams OT who are very talented and slated as a 9th pick value, but has concerns about his

occasional lack of consistency, poor practice habits, and how he sometimes takes plays off as stated in the Sporting News Draft guide and a few other sources as well....So, I guess I also look at "character" as well...and previous injuries as well.

So like it or hate it...it's more about what I feel "could" happen and not neccessarily what I want to happen as I'd love Brian

Bulaga OT personally!

Round #1 Derrick Morgan DE (Sporting News rank 8.6)-highest, tied w/Suh / Georgia Tech

Comments: can excell in the 4-3 or 3-4 as a DE, or as a rush LB in the 3-4 and should have Pro-bowl

aspirations.

Alternates: Bryan Bulaga OT (8.0)- (If available) If available would be my 1st choice!

Jimmy Clausen QB (7.9)- (If available) If available would be my 2nd choice over D. Morgan DE

Round #2 Tony Pike QB (7.5) Cincinatti S/N Comments: Pike went from an unknown to a possible first round pick in

less than a year and, in our view, will become a good starting QB in the NFL.

6-5 5/8 212 4.88 // 2009 62.4 COMP / 2520 YDS / 29 TD's / 6 INT / 7.46 YDS Per Comp. /

Alternates: Bruce Campbell OT (8.1) Maryland, Demaryus Thomas WR (8.6) Georgia Tech,

Jonathan Crompton QB 8.0 Tennesee-possibly a 3rd rounder

Jonathan Dwyer RB 8.2 Georgia Tech, Anthony Davis OT 8.0 Rutgers

Brian Price DT 8.1 UCLA, Mike Iupati G 8.0 Idaho, Sergio Kindle 8.2 Texas

Note: I realize some of these players will be chosen in the 1st round, but not all of them.

Round #3 Jahvid Best RB 7.5 California (I feel Lynch won't be here...this is ur scatback Chan Gailey)

Alternates: Rodger Saffold OT 6.9 Indiana, Tim Tebow QB 5.9 Florida

Note: I will be adding more alternates...Don't think Tebow will be there, but if he is good value in 3rd risk vs

reward.

Trent Williams Rd 1

Cam Thomas Rd 2

Brandon Spikes Rd 3

McCluster Rd 4- He should be there after a slower 40 time at the combine

You are correct. I'd be very surprised to see McCluster drafted before Round 4. He may be picked before our RD4 pick, however. Likewise with Cody in RD2 and Spikes in RD3.