Clausen if we trade down to 20 or 21

I get what you're saying, but I think there are teams out there who place more value on Spiller than just another RB. The Free Agency pool for RB's this year was extremely thin. I would bet a team like Houston would be willing to give up a fairly good deal to land at 9 if Spiller is still there. That's of course assuming there is another team or 2 also looking to slide into that spot. My guess would be ya, there's gonna be a deal to be had, should it play out that way.

I'm sure there's always a deal to be made, I'm more questioning if it would be worth it to the Bills. I would trade down to 20 if we got two more top 120 picks, but other than that, it would be tough to do. I would almost rather take him.

I do think they should shot for an impact player in the first round. A QB, Spiller, pass rusher, etc. I don't like the idea of taking the 4th or 5th best tackle prospect or an NT. I think you can get equal value on those two positions in the second or even third round.

I'm sure there's always a deal to be made, I'm more questioning if it would be worth it to the Bills. I would trade down to 20 if we got two more top 120 picks, but other than that, it would be tough to do. I would almost rather take him.

I do think they should shot for an impact player in the first round. A QB, Spiller, pass rusher, etc. I don't like the idea of taking the 4th or 5th best tackle prospect or an NT. I think you can get equal value on those two positions in the second or even third round.

You're right. The deal would have to be worth it to pass on a guy like Spiller. If it isn't, perhaps then we would have no choice but to draft him. I still think, again assuming the players mentioned before are all off the board, we could get good enough value out of a trade down to address our needs. This draft is one of the deepest at all around talent in years. There are excellent players to be had in the 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th rounds.

Either way, should this play out, it will be interesting to watch. That's to say until no offers are made and the Bills simply pass on Spiller and pick up a DB with #9...

10 - Jacksonville - no, may take Tebow in 2nd

11 - Denver - no, just got Quinn, has Orton starting and drafted a kid they liked last year in 6th round

12 - Miami - no, Henne is locked in, Pennington resigned

13 - San Francisco - no, Alex Smith is finally developing into solid QB

14 - Seattle - no, Just traded for Charlie Whitehurst to be their starter after Hasselback

15 - NY Giants - no, Have Eli and his 92 million contract

16 - Tennessee - no, developing Vince Young

17 - San Francisco, no RT and CB are their needs

18 - Pittsburgh - no, Have Ben do we really need to say more

19 - Atlanta - no, Matt Ryan in place

Please tell me why he woudn't be available at 20.

Jacksonville doesn't even have a 2nd rd pick.