No way Lionfart wins the Heisman.

ICE

White has put up his numbers against tougher opponants. Did it ON THE ROAD against tough and ranked teams.

White still has more TD's as good or better completion % and is now only 41 yards behind ML due to ML's 400 yard game yesterday.

And then there is the kicker. If USC can keep it's #1 ranking against a schedule MUCH Weaker than OU And Auburn, against weaker out of Confrence Schedule etc....then White gets the heisman because he is the reigning Heisman winner.

Hey if the writers are going to play that 'you are #1 until you lose' card then play it all the way.

White = Heisman.

I agree. Leinart doesn't deserve the Heisman. ND's pass defense has been weak all season, look at the #s that the Pitt and Purdue QBs put up on them.

Plus, the USC receivers are great. They were wide open the whole second half last night, huge YAC numbers, etc. The Bush TD was a perfect example....a little swing pass and he goes 70 yards on his own.

I agree.  Leinart doesn't deserve the Heisman.  ND's pass defense has been weak all season, look at the #s that the Pitt and Purdue QBs put up on them.

Plus, the USC receivers are great.  They were wide open the whole second half last night, huge YAC numbers, etc.  The Bush TD was a perfect example....a little swing pass and he goes 70 yards on his own.

135591[/snapback]

What a pitiful effort by our DBs. If you had told me that we would get 180 yds rushing, control the clock AND have zero turnovers, I'd have said we had a shot. Hey our pass defense gave Palmer the Heisman 2 years ago...why not continue that tradition. <_<

BTW- ICE, if I was to give the Heisman to a Sooner, I'd give it to AP. He has opened up the offense tremendously for White. I'd give him just as much credit for their undefeated season as White.

What a pitiful effort by our DBs. If you had told me that we would get 180 yds rushing, control the clock AND have zero turnovers, I'd have said we had a shot. Hey our pass defense gave Palmer the Heisman 2 years ago...why not continue that tradition. <_<

BTW- ICE, if I was to give the Heisman to a Sooner, I'd give it to AP. He has opened up the offense tremendously for White. I'd give him just as much credit for their undefeated season as White.

135596[/snapback]

Yeah, it was kinda depressing Bart. They looked great til they had that 3 and out after the blocked punt. SC can really put up the points in bunches. But the DBs were awful....they let those guys get behind them constantly.

Oh well...