Kiobe wasn't a full starter until his 4th year

NBA vs. NFL...........

NBA: Kobe didn't start for the 3 years of his career. Now, future HOF

NFL: Tebow- 2nd round, Mcnabb trade.

Mcnabb has at least a few years left and nobody we can get right away will be as good as him. He's played with horrible WR's and still has got it done (jackson's the man but remember before TO)...... maybe if we had him last year with TO we would have gone all the way.

I'll already call out some of the regulators and regulars on this board by saying i was joking with the statement above.

I say F it, get Mcnabb, draft Tebow and let that 5 weeks he took to correct his mechanics turn it into at least 102 weeks of learning how to be a successful qb and use it to become an all pro.

In the mean time we have a record of 9-7 and above with Mcnabb, might even make the playoffs.

NFL part of this..... Tebow and Mcnabb HOF

NBA vs. NFL...........

Mcnabb has at least a few years left and nobody we can get right away will be as good as him. He's played with horrible WR's and still has got it done (jackson's the man but remember before TO)...... maybe if we had him last year with TO we would have gone all the way.

I'll already call out some of the regulators and regulars on this board by saying i was joking with the statement above.

I say F it, get Mcnabb, draft Tebow and let that 5 weeks he took to correct his mechanics turn it into at least 102 weeks of learning how to be a successful qb and use it to become an all pro.

In the mean time we have a record of 9-7 and above with Mcnabb, might even make the playoffs.

Kobe averaged 15.5 minutes his first year, 26.0 his second and 37.9 his third.

And 38.2 his fourth. Did that extra 0.3 minutes per game change him into a full-timer?

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/career_stats.html

NBA vs. NFL...........

What do you propose to give up for a 34 year old QB who has relied in the past at least as much on his athletic

ability as his passing ability? You want to spend the Bills' 2nd pick on Tebow, right? So, then what would you

give Philly to acquire McNabb? I would not even consider giving up their first for McNabb and I don't think the

Eagles would take a 3rd this year (and I'd be reluctant to part with that, too).

NBA vs. NFL...........

Completely, completely bad analogy, like comparing unripe crab apples to a perfectly ripened navel orange that someone picked, put on a plate, and started to peel for you.

No one--no one--questioned Kobe's skills coming into the NBA. No one. The debate was: is he going to be a superstar or merely really good? The adjustments he had to make had a lot to do with learning the game (esp. defense) and not changing his shot or re-learning how to do anything.

There are legitimate questions about whether T2 will ever be a starting-quality QB in the NFL.

Not even close to comparable.

kj