Bills Draft Options

Say no to drafting a RT, which is all Trent Williams will be in the NFL and maybe not even a good one, at #9. Schobel is 31, right? I would be content with us drafting Kindle, McClain, Williams, or a trade down to gain an extra 2nd.

No way Redskins take Claussen. They started Mike Williams AND Levi Jones last year. That pick is Okung, Williams or Bulaga.

I think Buffalo will have their chance at Claussen and will pass. I also think all 3 of the above are gone by 9 and Davis is slipping into the 2nd round. That leaves us with better defensive prospects. I'm thinking Morgan, Kindle, Williams or maybe even Spiller. Trade down to about 21 and take Claussen there.

If Clausen is available, they should draft him. If he is not available, they should trade down to pick up more draft choices since they have so many holes. I would really hate for the Bills to draft for need instead of best player available who fits their scheme. They've done it too many times and gotten burned, e.g. Losman, Maybin, etc. Last year, their best choice was Byrd.

Personally, I will be happier if they draft someone we do not expect based on position. Free agency is the place to fill needs not the draft!!!