Shawn Andrews

The Giants, Cowboys or Redskins will snatch him up in a heartbeat (probably in that order of likelihood). One of the best guards in the NFL. Philly fans are insane.

Philly fans are insane but they also have no tolerance for players who don't die for the team and Andrews didn't do that. If we wait a couple weeks his brother will get released as well.

Andrews has a bad back, chronic mental health issues, and hasn't really played in 2 years. Yeah he's got talent. Is anyone ever going to get it out of him? Pretty doubtful, the Eagles waited 2 years on him, spent $$ bringing in his brother to support him, don't really have a good replacement for him and ditched him anyway. What does that tell you?

He'll be a Raider or a Bengal by the end of the week

btw this guy might just need more vitamin D- that would be funny as hell

Yeah I'm sure that's it. After all he hasn't had a professional dietician and the psychiatric care in Philadelphia is Cro-Magnon at best and he and the team who invested massive amounts of money in his success lack the financial resources to seek out experts in the field but I'm sure that you know what you're talking about.

How was the Holiday Inn Express last night?

Yeah I'm sure that's it. After all he hasn't had a professional dietician and the psychiatric care in Philadelphia is Cro-Magnon at best and he and the team who invested massive amounts of money in his success lack the financial resources to seek out experts in the field but I'm sure that you know what you're talking about.

How was the Holiday Inn Express last night?

Since you are a Senator it reminds me that Football and Government have this in common - either the people running them are profoundly stupid or the stated goals and agenda are not the real goals and agenda.

He is VERY injury prone, but to come in and compete on an incentive laden contract might not be a bad idea

Here we go again every broken down player that gets released People want us to pick up, He is NUTS, BROKEN DOWN, Eagles would not have let him go if he was worth anything.. WTF

As someone who's worked in the mental health field, I won't call him lazy. Some mental issues are a real female dog. The guy probably struggles to get out of bed some days. It's sad but it's going to be really hard for him to play again.

Well put.

In addition to these compounds being heavily prescribed off-label, the folks that really need them often don't take them because of the possible side effects. I'm sure you have argued with same to no result.

So sad... :worthy: