Buffalo fan or not???

dprobe78

I read these postings everyday on this site and I'd say 90% of them are all negative comments about either our coaching staff or current players. Kind of strange that so many people call themselves a Bills fan but yet do nothing but trash the team and give their great insights why good players will be bad and why bad players will be good. Kind of pathetic!

Part of being a fan of a team is wanting that team to win-Badly! Fans have put up with a decade of losing, and have continued to route the team on. If you just ignore the constant losing, poor organizational management, poor ownership, bad coaching, etc. than you are the one who is pathetic and not even close to being a "Real Fan."

I read these postings everyday on this site and I'd say 90% of them are all negative comments about either our coaching staff or current players. Kind of strange that so many people call themselves a Bills fan but yet do nothing but trash the team and give their great insights why good players will be bad and why bad players will be good. Kind of pathetic!

Part of being a fan of a team is wanting that team to win-Badly! Fans have put up with a decade of losing, and have continued to route the team on. If you just ignore the constant losing, poor organizational management, poor ownership, bad coaching, etc. than you are the one who is pathetic and not even close to being a "Real Fan."

Both of you are wrong. I have been reading this site for a long time but only just signed up to post anything. I see all kinds of posts, some of which are total crap, but most posts are insightful making me reconsider my views which can only be a good thing. I hope people dont find this offensive but there are people who like to B word (for example BillsGuyInOrchardPark) and some people who are positive (e.g. Astrobot) but though they are coming from different views both post intelligent well thought out arguements. The thing EVERYONE has in common though is that come game time, whether they are buying into the direction the coaches/players are taking us, they will be cheering, wishing, hoping and praying that the Bills win and thats what a fan does. I dont think anyone can decry a Bills fan as we have had a terrible decade or so but we are still hoping beyond hope for a good year, together.

I get your frustration and we all are frustrated. But an honest question here: when the weather starts turning nice again, what does bitching on an internet board about a season that hasn't happen yet accomplish?

I understand bitching during the season after games. But before the season??? just seems like a huge waste of time but that's your right.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"!

(However, after following the Bills for the past 45 years, and specifically the last 10 - it certainly helps!) :worthy: