JP Losman is now completely healthy

daquixers

If we keep winning, I dont care. Heck. Ill make Drew a deal. He wins the rest of the games and brings us to 10-6 and a playoff spot, we can start him next year. I think thats fair.

135018[/snapback]

So if he brings us to 10-6 and somehow magically makes the other teams falter, he's cool. But if he brings us to 10-6 and fails to make the other teams in the playoff race falter, he's not. So, bottom line, Bledsoe is not only responsible for the entire offense's performance, he's responsible for the performance of half the other teams in the AFC. No wonder why he seems so stressed.... :lol:

BTW, JP's still #3 on the depth chart, which means the coaching staff still don't feel like he's a good enough substitute. That being the case, what are the chances of him starting soon...?

If we keep winning, I dont care. Heck. Ill make Drew a deal. He wins the rest of the games and brings us to 10-6 and a playoff spot, we can start him next year. I think thats fair.

135018[/snapback]

IF we were to keep winning it will only be becasue the Bills played fantastic defence and our running game is on and Drew doesnt F up. We will win in spite of DB not because of him. And, if we were to keep Drew as the starter as per your deal, Buffalo is in for yet another season of mediocrity at best. Don't know about you but it's a no deal for me.

Listen guys. I want JP to play as much as you guys do. BUT, we all said we wanted to go the playoffs. If we make the playoffs with Drew as our QB, then I dont wanna fix something thats not broken.

If we make the playoffs, the ONLY WAY Mularkey will change QB's next season is if, Drew throws 2-3 INT's in each of those next 6 wins.

Grow up guys. If he brings us to the playoffs, then thats good for me. You just hate him that bad , that you want him out. I just want a QB that can get us to the playoffs. If Drew can do that - then let him do it.

IF we were to keep winning it will only be becasue the Bills played fantastic defence and our running game is on and Drew doesnt F up. We will win in spite of DB not because of him. And, if we were to keep Drew as the starter as per your deal, Buffalo is in for yet another season of mediocrity at best. Don't know about you but it's a no deal for me.

135084[/snapback]

How do you know that JP is going to come i and light it up?? Hey IF Drew wins out , and we make the play-offs, and JP gets NO time this year, THEN next training camp, let the best QB win! If Bledsoe gives us the best chance then go with him! What are you people going to say IF he gets to the Play-offs THIS year? And then Jp loses his first 4 games NEXT year???? You WILL be calling for HIS head then!!! :lol:

BTW, JP's still #3 on the depth chart, which means the coaching staff still don't feel like he's a good enough substitute.  That being the case, what are the chances of him starting soon...?

135076[/snapback]

It apparently will be a gameday decision whether he is the #2 or not. A lot may be going on here to keep JP working hard on getting ready. One theory (and it is all theories in terms of development of JP, is that he was given the mop-up suicide mission in the dregs of the NE game to forceably give him the Billy Joe Hobert lesson that a player must be prepared to play anytime he puts the uniform on.

I hope this was not a necessary message for him to receive and that he has put his "time-off" to injury to good use and gone up into the booth and learned NFL offenses and defenses better and that Sam Wyche was his constant companion as he soaked in that knowledge.

ICE and others are simply wrong that playing is the ONLY way for JP to get better. He needs to both play and to learn the NFL way and to iron out any mechanical issues that would interfere with him developing good chemistry with Evans and others.

JP must play, but not until he is ready. He gave the message after the NE debacle when he said stated now he will take things seriously that he had a few things to learn before he is ready to play well, contribute and learn.

How do you know that JP is going to come i and light it up?? Hey IF Drew wins out , and we make the play-offs, and JP gets NO time this year, THEN next training camp, let the best QB win! If Bledsoe gives us the best chance then go with him! What are you people going to say IF he gets to the Play-offs THIS year? And then Jp loses his first 4 games NEXT year???? You WILL be calling for HIS head then!!! :lol:

135088[/snapback]

Exactly. You go with the best QB. Even if thats Drew Bledsoe.

135088[/snapback]

Disagree with pretty much all of it. Drew has shown me enough the last 2 seasons to come to the conclusion that he is no longer an effective qb. Honestly, your talking pie in the sky stuff here. Lots of ifs, maybes and I hope. Trouble is thats all they are. Not reality. I guess I could see the Bills making the playoffs. Sked is pretty weak except for the Steelers but that game is at the end of the season. Hopefully the game wont mean anything to Pittsburg. But do you really think that Drew is a playoff caliber qb at this point? Honestly, can you see him pulling out a win if our running game gets slowed down for a game? If you answered "yes" then your judgment is clouded by a like for Drew. And maybe JP isnt the answer . Maybe Buffalo will eventually go the free agent route to get someone im not sure. What I am sure of is that Drew is not the qb solution for this team. And btw, I wouldnt call for jp's head if he lost the first four games. Were not talking apples to apples here. Rookie qb vs a vet.

Disagree with pretty much all of it. Drew has shown me enough the last 2 seasons to come to the conclusion that he is no longer an effective qb. Honestly, your talking pie in the sky stuff here. Lots of ifs, maybes and I hope. Trouble is thats all they are. Not reality.  I guess I could see the Bills making the playoffs. Sked is pretty weak except for the Steelers but that game is at the end of the season. Hopefully the game wont mean anything to Pittsburg. But do you really think that Drew is a playoff caliber qb at this point? Honestly, can you see him pulling out a win if our running game gets slowed down for a game? If you answered "yes" then your judgment is clouded by a like for Drew.  And maybe JP isnt the answer . Maybe Buffalo will eventually go the free agent route to get someone im not sure. What I am sure of is that Drew is not the qb solution for this team. And btw, I wouldnt call for jp's head if he lost the first four games. Were not talking apples to apples here. Rookie qb vs a vet.

135105[/snapback]

You wouldnt be calling for heads IF we started 0-4 next year?? ARe YOU kidding me? What kind of fan are you to accept 0-4 and NOt say anything about it! You got blinders on my friend! Quit hating on Drew and wake up to the world that we live in! The world that sees its our O-line, dosent matter what QB is behind it! Look at this year how we started and how people reacted!!!

Listen guys. I want JP to play as much as you guys do. BUT, we all said we wanted to go the playoffs. If we make the playoffs with Drew as our QB, then I dont wanna fix something thats not broken.

If we make the playoffs, the ONLY WAY Mularkey will change QB's next season is if, Drew throws 2-3 INT's in each of those next 6 wins.

Grow up guys. If he brings us to the playoffs, then thats good for me. You just hate him that bad , that you want him out. I just want a QB that can get us to the playoffs. If Drew can do that - then let him do it.

135087[/snapback]

the word is IF IF IF IF IF......................1 2 or 3 good games , thats all he can do. i hope he can win them all , but lets be real .............. GROW UP open your eyes. how many times has he missed wide open recivers ??????????????????? throw it short , wide or over there heads :lol: ???????????????????????

the word is IF IF IF IF IF......................1 2 or 3 good games , thats all he can do. i hope he can win them all , but lets be real .............. GROW UP  open your eyes. how many times has he missed wide open recivers ??????????????????? throw it short , wide or over there heads  :lol: ???????????????????????

135133[/snapback]

You cant name a QB in the NFL that doesnt do that. I just watched Peyton Manning overthrow/underthrown 3 of his wide-recievers on Turkey day. Whats your point?

I have to say that Drew's passer rating of 80 something is just TERRIBLE

*rolls eyes*

trying to get your count UP . how many times you going to use that line???????????you trying to be the anti ICE???????????????? :lol::P:w00t:

You cant name a QB in the NFL that doesnt do that. I just watched Peyton Manning overthrow/underthrown 3 of his wide-recievers on Turkey day. Whats your point?

135136[/snapback]

count the # of times drew has done it . WAY TO MUCH

135136[/snapback]

what is his win???????? total that is my point

Disagree with pretty much all of it. Drew has shown me enough the last 2 seasons to come to the conclusion that he is no longer an effective qb. Honestly, your talking pie in the sky stuff here. Lots of ifs, maybes and I hope. Trouble is thats all they are. Not reality.  I guess I could see the Bills making the playoffs. Sked is pretty weak except for the Steelers but that game is at the end of the season. Hopefully the game wont mean anything to Pittsburg. But do you really think that Drew is a playoff caliber qb at this point? Honestly, can you see him pulling out a win if our running game gets slowed down for a game? If you answered "yes" then your judgment is clouded by a like for Drew.  And maybe JP isnt the answer . Maybe Buffalo will eventually go the free agent route to get someone im not sure. What I am sure of is that Drew is not the qb solution for this team. And btw, I wouldnt call for jp's head if he lost the first four games. Were not talking apples to apples here. Rookie qb vs a vet.

135105[/snapback]

Agreed with all of it.