Brillant Idea

BYGD1

I thought since I am sick of the rehashing of the same old sh%t on here. I would start a new thread where maybe people who care can join me in new thoughts, Not ones of Hey did you see Warren Sapp is out of football maybe we can sign him, Or Do you think we could trade Roscoe for Brady Whadda ya think, Whadda ya Think, I think all who post this idiotic threads should get a life, come on I dare you to have an original thought, one that makes sense, and is doable. :rolleyes:

Since when is bitching and complaing a new and brilliant idea? Why don't YOU come up with something original? If I wanted to hear more crying I would have another baby with my wife.

Actually, daring people to have an original thought is something of an original thought here.

Since when is bitching and complaing a new and brilliant idea? Why don't YOU come up with something original? If I wanted to hear more crying I would have another baby with my wife.

Bite me

What a sec, I am sorry is that you Mike? Is this Mike Schoop :rolleyes:

I thought since I am sick of the rehashing of the same old sh%t on here. I would start a new thread where maybe people who care can join me in new thoughts, Not ones of Hey did you see Warren Sapp is out of football maybe we can sign him, Or Do you think we could trade Roscoe for Brady Whadda ya think, Whadda ya Think, I think all who post this idiotic threads should get a life, come on I dare you to have an original thought, one that makes sense, and is doable. :rolleyes:

Ok let's see, an original thought that makes sense and is doable: If I was Buddy Nix, I would trade Lynch for the best draft pick I could get, and invite LT to come up for a visit. I know LT is all about winning a SB ASAP and all of that, but TO came up here on a one year deal, why wouldn't LT for the right money? He would certainly be a viable back up for Freddy, and his signing would add some relavance to talking about Buffalo again. Might even sell a season ticket or two. "Wadda ya think?"

Ok let's see, an original thought that makes sense and is doable: If I was Buddy Nix, I would trade Lynch for the best draft pick I could get, and invite LT to come up for a visit. I know LT is all about winning a SB ASAP and all of that, but TO came up here on a one year deal, why wouldn't LT for the right money? He would certainly be a viable back up for Freddy, and his signing would add some relavance to talking about Buffalo again. Might even sell a season ticket or two. "Wadda ya think?"

Again another Hats off to you, See its not so hard to have intelligent debate, WAY TO GO....

And by all accounts he is a great teammate would add to the locker room and help instill a winning attitude I like IT

Im all for bringing in Sapp for a try out. Low risk high reward. He has had a fews years off so he should be rested and could come back and be a rotational player for us.

Im all for bringing in Sapp for a try out. Low risk high reward. He has had a fews years off so he should be rested and could come back and be a rotational player for us.

Did not take long at all to spin out to weird and boring

And by all accounts he is a great teammate would add to the locker room and help instill a winning attitude I like IT

Let's try this then.

What does everyone think of a "topless women's" section at RWS? Should it be limited to C-cups and above?

Okay, for my brilliant twist:

Make the section strictly topless and coed. Sell only single seats in this section and market it as the Boob section. Then, each game, show close ups all of the boobs in the section, which of course are the men, the only ones to buy tickets. This might help the Ralph sell out next season if the team is struggling. All it would take is the occassional woman stopping by flashing the section for the sellouts to continue...

LT is NOT all about winning a Super Bowl. Don't you remember seeing him on the sidelines too "hurt" to play in the playoffs? He only cares about stats and TDs, which are very important to him I heard Peter King say once. I don't want LT at all. He's broken down anyways.

Okay, for my brilliant twist:

Make the section strictly topless and coed. Sell only single seats in this section and market it as the Boob section. Then, each game, show close ups all of the boobs in the section, which of course are the men, the only ones to buy tickets. This might help the Ralph sell out next season if the team is struggling. All it would take is the occassional woman stopping by flashing the section for the sellouts to continue...

Thanks My Hats off to you Sir,