Charlie Whitehurst

seadog

Someone mentioned it a couple days ago. Don't know if he would be an upgrade over any of our so called QB's. He's third on their depth chart behind Volek and Rivers. Don't know much about his career or college record. Would he be worth a third or should we draft Skelton, Pike, or Lefevour in the third?

Whitehurst is terrible, he was mediocre at clemson which is about 30 min from where I live so the local media was all over him. He looks the part and throws it real nice in practice, but in game he sucks, like the devil love child of trent edwards and rob johnson.

We would be much better off with Lefevour or brohm

Whitehurst is terrible, he was mediocre at clemson which is about 30 min from where I live so the local media was all over him. He looks the part and throws it real nice in practice, but in game he sucks, like the devil love child of trent edwards and rob johnson.

We would be much better off with Lefevour or brohm

everything we hear is that lefevour throws like a girl

Someone mentioned it a couple days ago. Don't know if he would be an upgrade over any of our so called QB's. He's third on their depth chart behind Volek and Rivers. Don't know much about his career or college record. Would he be worth a third or should we draft Skelton, Pike, or Lefevour in the third?

He wasn't tendered by SD, therefore he's a UFA.

If you are gonna throw out names...

Why not Jim Sorgi who was released by the Colts after holding a clipboard behind Peyton Manning for 6 years.

The move by the Colts was to save paying him a roster bonus, I'll bet they plan on resigning him at some point because the current backups are Curtis Painter and Drew Willy :lol:

guys on the nfl network were saying at least 4 teams were trying to pry Whithurst away . QB are to find as we know. Heck A.j feely just made 6 million and 4 teams are bidding on david carr. If I could bring him in for a 4th i would rather do that then draft a jarrett Brown type project