Has Buffalo ever done anything to get better?

As far as I can remember Buffalo has not done a single thing to help this team get out of the gutter. Ever! I think the two biggest off season moves the Bills have made were T.O and Rob Johnson and we all know how those turned out. We even have the most bust drafted in the first round starting from Erik Flowers up until last year with Maybin. Ralph may not be as crazy as Al Davis but it seems they are on the same stupid medicine

I have to agree with you.

Other moves that were made that failed:

1. Drew Bledsoe - lost a first round pick

2. Willis McGahee - another wasted first round pick

3. J. P Losman - Another wasted first round pick and a third.

4. McCargo - wasted two picks on him

As far as I can remember Buffalo has not done a single thing to help this team get out of the gutter. Ever! I think the two biggest off season moves the Bills have made were T.O and Rob Johnson and we all know how those turned out. We even have the most bust drafted in the first round starting from Erik Flowers up until last year with Maybin. Ralph may not be as crazy as Al Davis but it seems they are on the same stupid medicine

Absolutely right!

We have never EVER seen the likes of

Cornelius Bennett

Frank Lewis

James Lofton

Bryce Paup

Chris Speilman

Sam Gash

Larry Centers

Kenny Davis

John Davis

Conrad Dobler

or many other players brought in on trades/waivers from other teams to help us. EVER.

You noobs have it DOWN! :lol::thumbdown::doh:

Takeo Spikes, Jeff Posey, and Sam Adams all signed in one off season. The year before they signed London Fletcher. Two years ago they traded for Stroud and signed Mitchel. So yeah the notable free agents have come here in the past but overall the Bills just don't go for flashy moves.