Its OBVIOUS Indy is going to get Peyton

Buffan00

This offense has changed TOTALLY since week 5 when the record was first mentioned! James has 1 TD in 5 games??? Come on!! Ive seen every Colts game and can clearly see they are avoiding the run and going with the pass! Its good Press i guess!! :w00t:

This offense has changed TOTALLY since week 5 when the record was first mentioned! James has 1 TD in 5 games??? Come on!! Ive seen every Colts game and can clearly see they are avoiding the run and going with the pass! Its good Press i guess!! :w00t:

133469[/snapback]

first 5 games = 31.8 pts/game

last 5 games = 36.0 pts/game

good press? how bout a more effective offense??

Years from now when Peyton is an old man he'll be mumbling to himself while reading a crumpled up piece of paper that has his 2004 record passing TD # on it which had since been broken as he stares into an empty trophy case in his study.

What was he mumbling you ask? wasnt my fault....no defense......wasnt my fault......stupid Tom Brady......

Years from now when Peyton is an old man he'll be mumbling to himself while reading a crumpled up piece of paper that has his 2004 record passing TD # on it which had since been broken as he stares into an empty trophy case in his study.

What was he mumbling you ask?    wasnt my fault....no defense......wasnt my fault......stupid Tom Brady......

133521[/snapback]

Their defense is improving, mi amigo. Their concerns should be on their OL, where they are racking up the injuries. But as the season winds down, they will continue to get better and I look forward to a rematch between NE and Indy where Indy doesn't give you the game this time.

133469[/snapback]

This is such a dumb post. Most of Peyton Mannings touchdowns are friggen 20-30-40 yarders ... they arent 1st and Goal at the 1 and TD ...

Not to mention that Edgerin James is the leagues 2nd leading rusher. Peyton is just a freak. Dont hate.

If that happens, I'll tip my cap to Peyton Manning.    I agree that he's a very good QB and deserves some of the accolades he's getting but its a bit over the top for someone who hasnt won anything.   

Lets see how he does in January on the road in either Pittsburgh or New England.

133529[/snapback]

If you ask me Peyton and the Colts, beat the Patriots at home, last year in the AFC Championship game. Lets be real here. The Patriot CB's were raping the Colt recievers and still only lost by 10. If the rules that are being forced this year, were being forced last year, then the Colts win that game, 34-27.

133469[/snapback]

One of the worst examples of hating ever witnessed on TBD. Edgerrin James put up 206 yards rushing just this past Sunday, what is the gripe? Manning is so on fire that even when the receivers are well covered it's still like shooting fish in a barrel, so the guy is just taking the easy 6. He is a tribute to hard work and preparation and raises the bar for the rest of the leagues QB's. That's a good thing, and a joy to watch, especially for fans of teams who all but eliminated themselves from contention in September, like our dogass Bills. I find it especially hard to hate the guy knowing that his defense is so bad, that his team is vulnerable despite his dominance. I don't see them getting past NE or even Pittsburgh, but they are more fun to watch.

What was he mumbling you ask?    wasnt my fault....no defense......wasnt my fault......stupid Tom Brady......

133521[/snapback]

Too funny! Manning was making about the same as Brady the past 2 years, and his defense never came CLOSE to what Brady has had, and needed, to win a championship. Put Brady on the Colts and they ALSO likely don't win a championship because of, you guessed it, defense. Who knows, maybe the Colts' offense is good enough to outscore the Patriots, especially of Law and/or Poole can't come back or aren't 100%.

If you ask me Peyton and the Colts, beat the Patriots at home, last year in the AFC Championship game. Lets be real here. The Patriot CB's were raping the Colt recievers and still only lost by 10. If the rules that are being forced this year, were being forced last year, then the Colts win that game, 34-27.

133538[/snapback]

Look at all the excuses thrown in there. No wonder you're a Bills fan. you need them.

You forgot to mention planetary alignments, Pats players catching ebola before the game and a meteor hitting the Pats locker room thus forcing Belichick to pick new Pats players out of the stands to replace those incinerated in the meteor blast.

And no, I didnt ask you and no the Colts didnt beat the Pats at home last year and no the Colts wont beat the Pats this year either.

All these blowout wins in November for the Colts will only make their heartbreaking loss in January that much more fun to watch.

If I were an Indianapolis fan, I wouldn't worry about whether they were deliberately going after the record for Manning or not, as long as they're winning games. As a Buffalo fan, I'm not that into it, but I have to admire his talent anyway. Whether or not the record attempt is deliberate, he couldn't do it if he were most QBs in the league. They simply aren't good enough., and their teams aren't built for that kind of passing attack. So more power to him.

]

Tell me again how Indy did last year IN INDY against the Pats?

133605[/snapback]

Dude. Are you joking. Last years Indianpolis team would get there asses kicked all over the field by this years Indi team.

If it was the Indianpolis Colts playing the Patriots today, it would have been :

Indi - 30

Pats - 16

Guaranteed. Your offense would score all 16. No way your defense could defeat Peyton. In fact you BARELY ESCAPED with a win against the Patriots, with Peyton having a terrible game IN FOXBORO opening week of the season.

Play them now and I guarantee you get your ass kicked like a mother f'er. Your defense would have no answer for Peyton Manning nor Edgerin James, nor Marvin Harrison, now Reggie Wayne, nor Brandon Stokley.

Thurman's, there is nothing that can take away from mannings season. he is having one of the greatest years ever. James has been doing great, but Indy has the fortune of having a potent passing game that sets up the run.

133613[/snapback]

Thats what people said about Marino 20 years ago. Sometime in the future, some other gunslinging QB will come along and break Manning's record. See, its the SUPER BOWL trophies that cant be taken away. But Peyton wouldnt know anything about those.

Thats what people said about Marino 20 years ago.    Sometime in the future, some other gunslinging QB will come along and break Manning's record.      See, its the SUPER BOWL trophies that cant be taken away.    But Peyton wouldnt know anything about those.

133625[/snapback]

He will this year. Colts are gonna win it.

Dude. Are you joking. Last years Indianpolis team would get there asses kicked all over the field by this years Indi team.

If it was the Indianpolis Colts playing the Patriots today, it would have been :

Indi - 30

Pats - 16

Guaranteed. Your offense would score all 16. No way your defense could defeat Peyton. In fact you BARELY ESCAPED with a win against the Patriots, with Peyton having a terrible game IN FOXBORO opening week of the season.

Play them now and I guarantee you get your ass kicked like a mother f'er. Your defense would have no answer for Peyton Manning nor Edgerin James, nor Marvin Harrison, now Reggie Wayne, nor Brandon Stokley.

133615[/snapback]

Dude, pull your pants up, wipe your chin and dont forget to zip up. This Colts team is a good team but on what basis to you make those statements? IN fact, tell me when the last time ANY Colts team beat the Patriots? Like I said, we beat them in our house AND in theirs. Facts suck huh?