Its OBVIOUS Indy is going to get Peyton

Buffan00

He will this year. Colts are gonna win it.

133626[/snapback]

Do you seriously think the Colts are going into Pittsburgh or New England and beating either of those 2 Defense oriented teams?

And no, they arent getting either the 1 or the 2 seed unless one of us tanks and given the schedule, I dont see that happening.

Thats what people said about Marino 20 years ago.    Sometime in the future, some other gunslinging QB will come along and break Manning's record.      See, its the SUPER BOWL trophies that cant be taken away.    But Peyton wouldnt know anything about those.

133625[/snapback]

he will just give it time, anyway your pasties are not going to make this year. you can quote me on that. I think their secondary will not be ready until next year (im counting on a rodney harrison supsension)

Dude, pull your pants up, wipe your chin and dont forget to zip up.  This Colts team is a good team but on what basis to you make those statements?    IN fact, tell me when the last time ANY Colts team beat the Patriots?      Like I said, we beat them in our house AND in theirs.      Facts suck huh?

133628[/snapback]

Typical Patriot fan. Sticks comments, but never gives any good information. Part of what I am basing it on, is that the Colts will keep up there level of play into January, which I believe they will.

Number two. What reason would I have to say the Colts will beat the Pats. I am a Bills fan, so I have no reason. Thats just my honest opinion.

Number three. The Colts of last year would get there asses handed to them by this years team. You played the Colts in Indi LAST YEAR.

Number four. The Patriots BARELY squeeked out a win against the Colts opening week, when the Patriots were on FIRE and the Colts were doing TERRIBLE. If today's Colts played the game against New England then they win by 10-15 points. Guaranteed.

I didnt ask you to agree with me. So just shut it.

Do you seriously think the Colts are going into Pittsburgh or New England and beating either of those 2 Defense oriented teams?

And no, they arent getting either the 1 or the 2 seed unless one of us tanks and given the schedule, I dont see that happening.

133629[/snapback]

The Steelers are GOOD (2nd best team) but overrated. They have allowed Cleveland, Cinci, Dallas ... etc to score 20+ points on them. Imagine what the Colts #1 offense would do to them.

Typical Patriot fan. Sticks comments, but never gives any good information. Part of what I am basing it on, is that the Colts will keep up there level of play into January, which I believe they will.

Number two. What reason would I have to say the Colts will beat the Pats. I am a Bills fan, so I have no reason. Thats just my honest opinion.

Number three. The Colts of last year would get there asses handed to them by this years team. You played the Colts in Indi LAST YEAR.

Number four. The Patriots BARELY squeeked out a win against the Colts opening week, when the Patriots were on FIRE and the Colts were doing TERRIBLE. If today's Colts played the game against New England then they win by 10-15 points. Guaranteed.

I didnt ask you to agree with me. So just shut it.

133631[/snapback]

The Colts will keep up their level of play? You mean the same level where they beat up on the little sisters of the poor Detroit, Chicago and Houston? What happens when they have to play good teams and good teams on the road?

The Colts of last year are pretty much the SAME TEAM as the Colts of this year.

The Pats beat the Colts, whether they blew them out or squeaked out a win, its all the same in the standings. And how could the Pats have been on fire when it was Week 1?

The only fact in this here argument is that your speculations are not based in fact, nor are they based on the theory of past history usually predicts future performance. So all thats left is hatred and the desire to see the Pats fall.

Just admit, you're simply HOPING what you say is true when in fact, we all know exactly the opposite will happen. And thats what bugs you the most.

The Colts will keep up their level of play?    You mean the same level where they beat up on the little sisters of the poor Detroit, Chicago and Houston?    What happens when they have to play good teams and good teams on the road?

The Colts of last year are pretty much the SAME TEAM as the Colts of this year.

The Pats beat the Colts, whether they blew them out or squeaked out a win, its all the same in the standings.  And how could the Pats have been on fire when it was Week 1?   

The only fact in this here argument is that your speculations are not based in fact, nor are they based on the theory of past history usually predicts future performance.  So all thats left is hatred and the desire to see the Pats fall. 

Just admit, you're simply HOPING what you say is true when in fact, we all know exactly the opposite will happen.    And thats what bugs you the most.

133637[/snapback]

We have already been over this. Why would I care if the Patriots or Colts win the SB. That really doesnt bother me. I would rather have an AFC EAST team in the SB. It brings pride to our division. Besides, if Buffalo isnt in it, then I dont care anyway. What dont you get?

And as I said - I didnt ask for your opinion - shut it. You will see when you knocked out in the playoffs.

Maybe we'll get knocked out, maybe we wont.  All I know is WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS.  Oh yeah, and our QB Tom Brady has NEVER LOST A PLAYOFF GAME, he's NEVER LOST AN OT game and the Patriots are 26-3 since the beginning of last year.     

Who's the best team in the NFL again?     

Nightey Nite!

133641[/snapback]

Ugh - Pittsburgh is the best team in the NFL and the Colts are a close 2nd.

Adam Lazzarra is the guy in my picture. Lead singer of Taking Back Sunday.