James Hardy named Bills' Ed Block Courage Award Winner

DPR4444

Congrats to James Hardy!

per wiki:

The Ed Block Courage Award is an annual award presented to selected players in the National Football League (NFL), who are voted by their teammates as role models of inspiration, sportsmanship, and courage.[1] Named in memory of Ed Block, a much-beloved humanitarian and trainer for the Baltimore Colts, the award is administered by the Ed Block Courage Award Foundation. Sponsorship proceeds promote the prevention of child abuse by raising awareness of the epidemic and assisting agencies who provide for the care and treatment of abused children.

Congrats James.

PS - If anyone from the Bills marketing team happens to read this...I'd be just as interested (if not more interested) to get a text about the important Bills transactions taking place as I would about this wonderful fluffy stuff.

PS - If anyone from the Bills marketing team happens to read this...I'd be just as interested (if not more interested) to get a text about the important Bills transactions taking place as I would about this wonderful fluffy stuff.

Just got my text announcing the tenders. My suggestion must have worked. :D

Congrats to James Hardy!

per wiki:

The Ed Block Courage Award is an annual award presented to selected players in the National Football League (NFL), who are voted by their teammates as role models of inspiration, sportsmanship, and courage.[1] Named in memory of Ed Block, a much-beloved humanitarian and trainer for the Baltimore Colts, the award is administered by the Ed Block Courage Award Foundation. Sponsorship proceeds promote the prevention of child abuse by raising awareness of the epidemic and assisting agencies who provide for the care and treatment of abused children.

Child abuse? Maybe he's the poster boy?

So they give out "courage awards" for restraining yourself from threatening or assaulting your blood relatives?