My thought for this offseason

I really would not have a problem with McNabb in Buffalo. Say what you want about him but he has a strong arm and can make plays with his feet. I think its worth a second round pick for. Maybe we trade Lynch and some picks for another 2nd round pick and draft a DT (assuming we draft an LT in round 1) This will allow us to use a draft pick this season for another position of need. Whether that be a LB, DT, DE OL or whatever.

I really hope the Bills sign Casey Hampton from the Steelers if they dont slap the tag on him. I think that McNabb and Hampton in a Bills uni next season would give this team some breathing room as we have a lot of holes that need to be filled and with the lack of FA this year and only so many draft picks, I can see this being a good temp fix until this whole CBA deal is worked out and there are more FA

I would be happy as a pig in dung if McNabb came here. As far as signing Hampton if possible, that might be the smartest move this organization made in years. Switching to the 3-4 defense, instantly made the NT position one of the most critical needs on the roster. If they could sign him, it would leave them open to use their draft picks elsewhere, and unlike the draft with Hampton you know what you are getting, you never really know that in the draft-you can only guess or project. Would also be a good change to sing a top notch free agent before he is on the down side of his career for a change.