George Wilson extension

WordByrd

You just described whitner. The guy has to go, never should have been the #8 pick

So Darth, does Whitner have to go because he can't beat out someone for the fourth safety spot? Or does he have to go because of his off-field transgression? Is a 4th round pick going to contribute more than him? Or does he have to go because you still have an ax to grind about that pick?

I think a lot of people wanted Ngata then and probably everyone would take him now (with hindsight being 20/20), but that's not a reason to release him. I don't even think his salary is that high this year.

Scott is an absolute beast?!??! :doh: Wow, it's been a long time since the bills were good. If Scott has to start at SS for longer than 2 or 3 games the secondary will take a big step back. He's good vs. the run but he has terrible range in pass coverage, although he has a decent stretch of games where he played well covering TE's.

That's why he is a SS and not a FS genious.

I read an article this morning when I woke up at like 7 that said the Bills are going to find a way to re-sign George Wilson to a long term deal. Sorry I don't have a link, it was early and I can't remember where I saw it. Sorry if this was already posted, but I'm thinking a long term deal for George means SEEYA to Donte? I like donte against the run, but he hasn't lived up to his high draft pick as we all know.

If anyone can find the link, post it for me

i hope they do sign him to a long term deal. he difinitely deserves it. he plays with alot of heart and is a leader.

i hope they do sign him to a long term deal. he difinitely deserves it. he plays with alot of heart and is a leader.

Ive always been surprised that Wilson doesn't return punts for us. Receiver hands, good speed and size, instinctive. Seems like he plays pretty smart. Not afraid of contact, has special teams experience. I'll bet DeHaven takes a look at him for returning punts in camp.

Gotta give Skeletor credit for recognizing his talent and finding a way to use the guy.