Its time to ACTUALLY start rebuilding.

There are no great blind side protectors in this draft. NT's? there are no stud NT's either. There MIGHT be a stud QB which is what the entire NFL revolves around....QB play.

WHAT??!?!? Don't think I agree with that at all. Now that you mention it most would say there is more uncertainty surrounding the QB position.

I too love a "big boys" draft, but I also believe you don't pass up on a franchise QB if he falls to you. Good chance Claussen will be someone's QB for the next ten years. Maybe you get your tackle next year. And whose to say that your QB will be there for you next year if you draft the tackle this year. Besides, the rook can sit and learn for a year as you stabilize the O-line.

There are no great blind side protectors in this draft. NT's? there are no stud NT's either. There MIGHT be a stud QB which is what the entire NFL revolves around....QB play.

show we the stud qb and I am on board. Just because Claussen and Bradford are the best two Qb's in this draft doesn't mean they are big time .