Bills First Round Pick

Kenwick

Nose Guard Dan Williams

They need one badly...

Neither Bradford or Clausen is ready at QB . Better prospects for the Bills in Next years draft

If Okung, or Davis are available the Bills may go in their direction. I also like Bulaga

Bills will have a excellent draft this year. Nix, Modrak and our new head coach are football people.

These are not the old Bills draft pickers...... We are on our way back... I like the new front office... so far...lol

Nose Guard Dan Williams

They need one badly...

Neither Bradford or Clausen is ready at QB . Better prospects for the Bills in Next years draft

If Okung, or Davis are available the Bills may go in their direction. I also like Bulaga

Bills will have a excellent draft this year. Nix, Modrak and our new head coach are football people.

These are not the old Bills draft pickers...... We are on our way back... I like the new front office... so far...lol

Prove it.

I LIKE WILLIAMS AS A NT BUT HIS RANKING SEEMS TO BE HOLDING AROUND THE 20 - 25 DEPENDING ON WHICH

DAY THEY WRITE ABOUT HIM ,, MCCLAIN IS A CLEAR CUT PICK,, BULAGA AND OKUNG ARE DROPPING FOR SOME

REASON DAVIS IS THE ONE THATS GETTING THE MOST PROPS,,HIS ONLY KNOCK IS LEVEL OF TE COMPETITION HES

PLAYED AGAINST ,,BRADFORD IS STILL A WILDCARD IMO ,,

as long as we dont select a qb with our first pick, we will be in good shape. Getting a qb before you have an o-line is like putting dirty underwear on after you take a shower. :rolleyes:

We have a line, not a great one, but not a horrible one either. MANY times the QB was the problem, not the line. If we had a Quality QB jauron would still have his job as we would have won at least 3-4 more games.

as long as we dont select a qb with our first pick, we will be in good shape. Getting a qb before you have an o-line is like putting dirty underwear on after you take a shower. :rolleyes:

If its resigned that the Bills will not be competitive next season, which is what you are doing by going into the season with Fitz/Edwards/Brohm as your starter, wouldn't they be better off taking the QB now, since it is the position that takes the longest to develop, and taking a tackle in the future years since it is a postion that players are able to play at a high level right away. Therefore securing the ability to field a more complete team sooner.