QB Poll

Poz_is_God

QB Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Ok, so lets say for example the bills dont address the quarterback need in free agency, which qb would you like to see them draft?

• Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
    • Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
    • Tony Pike QB Cincinnati
    • Jevan Sneed QB Ole Miss
    • Colt McCoy QB Texas
    • Tim Tebow QB/RB/FB/TE/WR/whatever Florida
    • Dan LeFevour QB Central Michigan
    • Jonathan Crompton QB Tennessee
    • Jarrett Brown QB West Virginia
    • Zac Robinson QB Oklahoma State
    • Tim Hiller QB Western Michigan
    • Sean Canfield QB Oregon State
    • Max Hall QB BYU

personally, id love to see Tony Pike in buffalo. the guy is 6'6" and 246 lbs and the guy is an incredible qb, taking an unknown cincinnati team to the sugar bowl (despite losing to the florida tebows). what you think?

He's not 246 lb...unless he is wearing an old-style laced corset. :D

He has nice "mechanics", as they say. Living in the area, I saw all of his games, so he's really the only college QB I can make comment about.

He has very good "pocket presence", which I consider important. I have to temper my opinion of him, though, because UCin under ex-HC Kelly ran a free-wheeling offense, and their receiver corps was quite good.

I see him as an early 3rd round selection - possibly a late 2nd depending on what club is making a choice.

He did poorly in the bowl game. Personally, I thought the interim UCinn coach panicked with the defensive calls - too much worry about Tebow's running. That was a surprise, because lot of their opponents did just that, and I figured that they would have been able to deal with that without abandoning pass defense. But they did IMO, and got flattened.

I like Clausen, personally. I thought Pike was so terrible in the bowl game that I lost any ounce of confidence in him. McCoy's fake injury/blowing the championship game killed any respect I had for him. Clausen made things happen with a crappy O-line. Granted, it was in college; but that's what he'd have to deal with in Buffalo, so he's got a jump on the others.

I like Clausen, personally. I thought Pike was so terrible in the bowl game that I lost any ounce of confidence in him. McCoy's fake injury/blowing the championship game killed any respect I had for him. Clausen made things happen with a crappy O-line. Granted, it was in college; but that's what he'd have to deal with in Buffalo, so he's got a jump on the others.

Bill Polian used to say "we do not downgrade players because of performance in all star games, we only upgrade" The new UB coach commented on Pike, and Lefevour who he coached and on Tebow who he coached against. He said all three will succeed in the NFL of course he was being politically correct. Hopefully the Bills will talk with him before the draft I am sure that in private he will be able to differentiate between them. I am sure the Bills will have an oportunity to get one of the three in the 2-3 round.

Guest dog14787
I believe that Jimmy Clausen is a good QB. All QB's look like that when they do not get pass protection.

I'm glad some folks realize as much...