Kerry silver star a 'total mystery'

Brandon

Apparently not to a bunch of Vietnam-era veterans and POW's.

10183[/snapback]

My wound is bigger than yours! You didn't fight in a "real war"! I am a bigger Vet than you! How would you know?, you didn't serve. Did you ever spend anytime in the military, no?, then shut your pie-hole. Nahnahnahnahnahnahnah...

And now you wonder why the Army hands out ASVAB scores?

:):):doh:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
My wound is bigger than yours!  You didn't fight in a "real war"!  I am a bigger Vet than you!  How would you know?, you didn't serve.  Did you ever spend anytime in the military, no?, then shut your pie-hole.  Nahnahnahnahnahnahnah...

And now you wonder why the Army hands out ASVAB scores?

:doh:  :huh:  ;)

10619[/snapback]

I got a 99, and I can't improve upon that no matter how hard I try! ;):lol:

They kept telling us 'Get ready, get ready, you're gonna have to go to Mosul in a couple of days... I'll let you know'... had the CBR gear and packout all ready, and then they said no go...

Funny how I did a hell of a lot more exercises and real-world stuff during peacetime than in the months during the war. Right before I left, they had guys already shuttling in and out of Afghanistan and Iraq. When you directly know people who are going, or have gone, it's a different world. You prepare so often for these moments, and when they come, things are very focused, and yet people are scared inside, honestly.

I just wish our leadership would be more judicious when they make decisions... but then again, what am I to expect from our sound bite culture? All we can do is follow orders, and hope the best happens.

And your point is? 

I never once said that I believed Bush's story either.   I do,  however,  believe that many liberals cross the line when they bash Bush simply for joining the National Guard,  as if joining the NG is somehow dishonoring their country.

10196[/snapback]

The post you're referring to is my point. And don't put words in my mouth. I never said joining the NG is dishonoring ones country. As a matter of fact my son's father served in the NG for 8 years until he was injured on active duty and was then honorably discharged due to his injuries and could no longer serve. Talk about painting with a broad brush! I also didn't bash Bush for joining the NG, I bashed him for being a coward and hiding behind his daddy. Stop making stuff up, it's annoying and unintelligent.

Well listen here missy when Bush wins  ....again. you can go back in the kitchen and bake some cookies oh and throw a mop on the floor after you are done ;)  :doh:

10972[/snapback]

Is that the only way you can defend Bush? By attacking me personally? What's the matter, running out of excuses for this piss poor excuse of a president? You feel the need to try and insult me instead? Typical. Hmmm, since you got nothing better to say, why don't you go outside and clean up your dog's stevestojan along with your own, missy :huh: .