Sam Bradford

I agree but id rather have someone who is capable of throwing the ball 60 yards into the wind to a wide open Lee Evans or Steve Johnson.I dont believe Bradford can do it,therefore id chose Clausen,(who btw has played in cold weather). That is the point im trying to make,i prefer Clausen over Bradford based on arm strength,(everything else being equal).

I think if you're looking for a player that has the biggest body of work with the ability to start on day one it's Clausen.

no that was on a scouting report. Think before you post

Ya, maybe on a scouting report coming out of high school. Every official listing i've seen has him no lower than 220...and they're typically all 223. The only thing I can possibly think of is that 1 year out of foobtall, he may have lost some weight which he would easily put back on..but i'd need to see this scouting report you're talking about (and it better not be from a draft board made by Joe Schmoe in his mom's basement).

I used to be a full-time personal trainer and did a lot of work with athletes at my university (now I only do it p/t)...and I can tell you that for Bradford to be 197 at 6'4, he would be a rail. I'm 6'1..and I'm a rail, and I weigh about 193 w/o the muscle tone of Bradford.

Alot of mocks have us taking this QB if he slides. Now... I haven't watched him much and I believe arm strength means alot if drafted to Buffalo. Does this kid have the arm strength because he is a puny little thing. 6'3... maybe 217 lbs? This kid will get rocked in the NFL. Any insight?

There are only two knocks on him.

1. Average arm strength.

2. Coming off surgery to his throwing shoulder.

Can't say I know too much about his arm strength but it in the few Sooner games I've watched it seems more than adequate. And with his accuracy and leadership, I'd be happy if we drafted him, so long as his shoulder checks out okay and he gets a clean bill of health.

He had a great statistical season in '08.

4,700 yards passing, 67% completion, 50 TDs, and 8 INTs.