Paul Posluszny v. David Harris, 2009

Since you joined Dec 30 09- you might not know that POZ came with a huge amount of hype- That he was going to be everything London Fletcher wasn't- who was going to turn the middle of the field into a no-mans zone of fear for running backs and WRs.

Yes, I registered on this message board the instant I started watching football. I'll ignore the fact that your registration date precedes mine by a whole two months because it's irrelevant.

What I'm questioning is, in your mind, what his Polish descent and manners have to do with his football ability or whatever the point of your post was supposed to be.

Yes, I registered on this message board the instant I started watching football. I'll ignore the fact that your registration date precedes mine by a whole two months because it's irrelevant.

What I'm questioning is, in your mind, what his Polish descent and manners have to do with his football ability or whatever the point of your post was supposed to be.

Well that's the point- that Polish heritage and nice manners has nothing to do with football ability- but it was part of the reason he was so hyped up here on this board - all the Blue collar, football is his life, will run through a wall, will rub some dirt on a broken arm and play- mythology crap.

Well that's the point- that Polish heritage and nice manners has nothing to do with football ability- but it was part of the reason he was so hyped up here on this board - all the Blue collar, football is his life, will run through a wall, will rub some dirt on a broken arm and play- mythology crap.

POZ IS BETTER BECAUSE POLISH PEOPLE ROCK!

POZ IS BETTER BECAUSE POLISH PEOPLE ROCK!

Dating a Polish girl I'll tell you this, their Mommas will stuff you with tasty food every time you visit- and you better not eat before you come because if you don't eat 5000 calories they will take it as an insult.

Dating a Polish girl I'll tell you this, their Mommas will stuff you with tasty food every time you visit- and you better not eat before you come because if you don't eat 5000 calories they will take it as an insult.

my italian wife married a polish guy...........ME :P

pierogi are good anytime!

gołąbki are great too....(pigs in the blanket polish style)

Yeah I used to date one, too. I think I offended her mom by under-eating :P .