STL BILLS MOCK 1.0

Stl Bills

Bills will draft a RB somewhere in the draft.

mark it up

I agree, but it has to be someone shifty. A Percy Harvin-type that can serve as 3rd down back and maybe slot receiver. This is the way the NFL is going. We tried to do it with Parrish, but he is too frail and, well, sucks. C.J. Spiller would be ideal but he is going in the 1st round. Not sure who else fits the profile, but we need it to compliment Freddie (starter) and Lynch (power back).

My other comment is people should expect a lot more defensive picks now that Gailey is on board. He will feel he can make the offense work with a lesser QB and will instead focus on getting a lot of defensive help. I do think he'll work with Nix to draft O-lineman, but people thinking we are drafting a QB early are going to be disappointed. That's not Nix's profile and I don't think Gailey will push for it either.

Because QBs who grew up in California have done so well in Buffalo.

This is probably the most retarded board meme of all time...Jack Kemp was from California AND played college football in California, dumbass

****ty QBs have not done well in buffalo...and that's the scouts fault

Really, a 3rd QB isn't supposed to be a franchise QB, Rob Johnson was traded for on the basis of one good game (thanks pro scouts!), and JP Losman was never any good (thanks college scouts!)