• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, Langston Walker?

You should be permanently banned for that comment!! :wallbash:

Here's another list of 2010 FA's.

2010 Class of Unrestricted Free Agents

The re-signing of Raiders kicker Sebastian Janikowski and Titans guard Eugene Amano, who were scheduled to be unrestricted free agents next month, has prompted a number of inquiries regarding which other veterans have at least six credited seasons and have a contract that is due to expire. These players will be free to sign with another club in an uncapped 2010 season starting March 5.

There currently are 235 veterans who are scheduled to be unrestricted free agents on March 5.

We will continue to update the below list as signings occur:

Here's an article about the available players since the franchise tags have been used; http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/20...ket-takes-shape

Now that Thursday's franchise tag deadline has passed, we have a clearer picture of who is available -- and who is not.

Pittsburgh Steelers nose tackle Casey Hampton went off the market Thursday, re-signing for three years and around $21 million, with $11 million guaranteed.

However, Carolina Panthers defensive end Julius Peppers and Arizona Cardinals linebacker Karlos Dansby are days from becoming free agents on March 5.

They could be joined by New York Jets running back Thomas Jones and Cardinals safety Antrel Rolle -- two of the prominent veterans still in danger of being released. LaDainian Tomlinson and Brian Westbrook have been cut, leaving them uncertain about their future.

"I'm like a guy coming into the league again," Tomlinson said Wednesday during an emotional press conference. "I just want an opportunity to prove that I can play."

Since the Bills probably won't run after the high priced guys the only two guys on that list that I see for the Bills are Thomas Jones or Chester Taylor. Getting one of them would free the team up to trade Lynch. If the Bills do trade Lynch I'd love to see them do it with Oakland and get Michael Bush and a draft pick in exchange.

Pennington has a weak arm. He wouldn't make it into November. Didn't you hear Buddy say they need a strong arm

QB to fight the elements?

Jeff Garcis might still have alittle bit in the tank and could be an actual "stop-gap" quarterback for next season. He has been well traveled and played well when called upon. Gradkowski played well for Oakland and they might be wanting to keep him, but if available he might be worth taking a flyer on.

Bolded guys are the one's I think the Bills should look at.

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&amp...c=16&pid=10

QB 1 Jason Campbell RFA 5 6-5/228 Auburn Washington

QB 2 Kyle Orton RFA 5 6-4/216 Purdue Denver

QB 3 Chad Pennington UFA 10 6-3/225 Marshall Miami

QB 4 Matt Moore RFA 3 6-3/202 Oregon State Carolina

QB 5 J.P. Losman UFA 6 6-2/212 Tulane Oakland

QB 6 A.J. Feeley UFA 8 6-3/220 Oregon Carolina

QB 7 Kellen Clemens RFA 4 6-2/223 Oregon NY Jets

QB 8 Chris Redman UFA 7 6-3/221 Louisville Atlanta

QB 9 Tarvaris Jackson RFA 4 6-2/232 Alabama State Minnesota

QB 10 Patrick Ramsey UFA 9 6-2/225 Tulane Tennessee

QB 11 Josh McCown UFA 8 6-4/215 Sam Houston State Carolina

QB 12 Jeff Garcia UFA 11 6-1/205 San Jose State Oakland

QB 13 Kyle Boller UFA 7 6-3/220 California St. Louis

QB 14 Mark Brunell UFA 17 6-1/217 Washington New Orleans

QB 15 Daunte Culpepper UFA 10 6-4/265 UCF Detroit

QB 16 Charlie Batch UFA 12 6-2/216 Eastern Michigan Pittsburgh

QB 17 Bruce Gradkowski RFA 4 6-1/220 Toledo Oakland

QB 18 Brodie Croyle RFA 4 6-2/204 Alabama Kansas City

QB 19 Rex Grossman UFA 7 6-1/218 Florida Houston

QB NR Charlie Frye RFA 5 6-4/217 Akron Oakland

QB NR Matt Gutierrez RFA 3 6-4/230 Idaho State Kansas City

No to Pennington. Truthfully I'd rather have JP.

Browns release Hank Fraley

Browns release versatile offensive lineman Fraley

Associated Press

Experience:10 seasons

Height: 6-3

Weight: 310

Starts/Games: 123/135

CLEVELAND -- Hank Fraley was happy to fill in anywhere the Cleveland Browns needed him. Center, guard, even tight end. He went wherever.

On Wednesday, he was told the Browns no longer had a spot for him.

Hank Fraley, C

A 10-year veteran, the versatile Fraley, who bailed the Browns out when LeCharles Bentley was injured in 2006, was released by Cleveland two weeks before he was due a roster bonus. The move was made in preparation for free agency, where the Browns have been among the NFL's most active teams in recent years.

But last season, he lost his starting job to rookie Alex Mack, the Browns' first-round draft pick. Instead of grumbling about being replaced, Fraley helped mentor Mack, who had a solid first season. Fraley also made four starts at guard and lined up in some packages at tight end.

I think this guy could offer some serious depth for Buffalo. They should at least look at him, JMO.