Everyone relax, the glass is half full

billsfan_34

Over the past few days I have been reading all the threads...most negative, some positive. And yes, for the past 10 years we have hired the wrong coaches and missed on many draft picks. I dont think anyone disputes that. That being said, how come everyone thinks the Buddy Nix and the Chan Gailey hire is so terrible? I will briefly speak of both then would really love to hear everyones inputs. Buddy Nix has been eating and breathing football for over half his life...us as bills fans have been asking for a football guy as a GM for some time now, and it seems we got our wish yet many feel its a bad move. I am willing to have an open mind and say, show me on the field. Did everyone know 2 years ago he was the assistant GM under AJ Smith in San diego and then was brought here as a scout. Seems to me like the deal of Buddy Nix being the next GM was already in the making if you ask me. Let him come in as a scout, under the radar, evaluate and then bang...take it all over. Just sayin. On to Chan, If you look at his credentials, they are pretty darn good. A winning record in Dallas and still gets fired and now Jones said what a mistake that was. All his coordinator positions he has done real well yet has been shunned by alot of the media...I think this guy has alot to prove and also understands how to mold a QB. Lets give them (Buddy and Chan) a chance and see what happens. By March 1, I am willing to bet many players will be shown the door I.E ellison, whitner etc... So for now lets enjoy the offseason and see what the future brings, it cant get any worse. GO BILLS.