What would salvage this disaster?

Salvaging an Absolute Disaster  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following moves would salve over the wounds of Bills Nation, in light of the HC debacle?

• Acquire Donovan McNabb
    • Sign Mike Martz as OC
    • Sign Herm Edwards as DC
    • Acquire Mike Vick
    • Sign Jason Campbell
    • Sign Kyle Orton
    • Acquire Tyler Thigpen
    • Acquire Chad Pennington
    • Sign Bill Bates as DC
    • Trade up to #1 in the draft and select Ndamukong Suh
    • Switch to 3-4 defense
    • Draft Tim Tebow
    • Trade up to #1 in the draft and select Taylor Mays
    • Knock on Ralph's door and run away, leaving a flaming bag of dog poo on his porch
    • Announce that we are reviving the Run 'n Shoot... and the rest of the league best watch out!
    • Sign T.O. for another year
    • Ralph officially announces transition to new ownership group led by Kelly
    • Sign Vince Wilfork
    • Fire Guy and Modrak
    • At the Home Opener Ralph dressed in a bath robe, sporting "fuddy duddy" hair, raises his arms and asks "What have done to deserve this?"

We are clearly in the midst of a debacle! What can be done to salvage this terrible misfortune? Select as many as you like! Quality write ins are both welcome and encouraged... and may even be added to the ballot at a later time!

How about "Fire Guy & Modrak and replace them with, well, anybody"

I picked like probably 6 or 7. However, I didn't see Ralph announce a new 500 million dollar stadium built downtown paid for by money that Byron Brown has been squirreling away in his petty cash drawer.

Open air stadium, right? That would be LARGE my friend... LARGE. Ye Ole would pony up "big ups" to anyone who can pull this off. Perhaps we should get a billboard going!

Open air stadium, right? That would be LARGE my friend... LARGE. Ye Ole would pony up "big ups" to anyone who can pull this off. Perhaps we should get a billboard going!

Of course open air. We don't need no stinking dome. Also a river of Labatt's flowing as a giant beer moat. Screw it while were dreaming right! :thumbsup:

Of course open air. We don't need no stinking dome. Also a river of Labatt's flowing as a giant beer moat. Screw it while were dreaming right! :thumbsup:

And the lovely ladies of Hooters will be on hand to sit on your lap during the game (optional... of course, sometimes you may want to focus on the game)

Also, another entry added to the list: 20. At the Home Opener Ralph dressed in a bath robe, sporting "fuddy duddy" hair, raises his arms and asks "What have done to deserve this?"