I'm glad I decided to watch

Reed83HOF

So that amazing, intelligent lady named Elizabeth Hasselbeck thought something musy be wrong in Buffalo for us to hire a coach in this economy...especially if they have to move their family there with the weather and playing NE twice, the Phins twice, etc

Trey Wingo ripped on Nix for the Oakland comment and sai" Duh there are cameras there, don't try to say don't say I said that when the room is full of cameras...Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith are not looking around the corner" Ownership issues, are they gonna move etc...

Tedy said we are the Oakland of the East...and Oakland looks better than us

So that amazing, intelligent lady named Elizabeth Hasselbeck thought something musy be wrong in Buffalo for us to hire a coach in this economy...especially if they have tio move their family there with the weather and playing NE twice, the Phins twice, etc

Trey Wingo ripped on Nix for the Oakland comment and sai" Duh there are cameras there, don't try to say don't say I said that when the room is full of cameras...Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith are not looking around the corner"

Tedy said we are the Oakland of the East...

Tedy can go fark himself. Obnoxious creep.